This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 3291

streetracer
Been gone a while.......still meet the same place?   Posted Thu Jul 3, 03   8:40 PM     

Whats up people? I live in Orange County and haven't been out there for over a year ( I guess?)... Question is do you still meet tha same place or has it changed? My friend just finished his 88 mazda 323 and wants to come out and play......If you don't want to post on here PM me and I'll send you my #.....thanks, Andy

streetracer
Re: Been gone a while.......still meet the same place?   Posted Thu Jul 3, 03   9:25 PM     

ANYONE???? I won't be around a computer for the weekend so call me...714-956-3955 and leave a message and I'll roll out saturday night. Thanks in advance

DieselGoPed

Re: Been gone a while.......still meet the same place?   Posted Fri Jul 4, 03   4:06 AM     

things are at a bit of a lull at the mo.... bear in mind that theres only like two of the twenty active members on this site live in coachella, let alone the usa.
but yeah, welcome to the 4um.

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
Cutlass

Re: Been gone a while.......still meet the same place?   Posted Fri Jul 4, 03   10:15 AM     

lotta people hang downtown..racing kinda died off since the po po has been crackin down on everyone.

-------------- 470 cubic inches of pissed off Oldsmobile.
BlownGTP

Re: Been gone a while.......still meet the same place?   Posted Fri Jul 4, 03   10:31 AM     

Thats how it has been in the milwaukee area also.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
hooyeah
Re: Been gone a while.......still meet the same place?   Posted Fri Jul 4, 03   8:00 PM     

whats the vocksvagen run? what you have done to it or is it all show?
not many people race 323s as far as i know whats that got doen to it?

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
1969Stang
Re: Been gone a while.......still meet the same place?   Posted Sat Jul 5, 03   10:24 PM     

damn it blowngtp.....your icon is fucking my mind.....i mean fucking up my mind...lol....j/k when ever you post i think if its not stroked, blown, or juiced your wasting my time......hahhaha....for some reason i want to buy a pontiac now......

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
BlownGTP

Re: Been gone a while.......still meet the same place?   Posted Sun Jul 6, 03   7:00 PM     

HAHAHA, hey i do what i can to help the pontiacs!

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
streetracer
Re: Been gone a while.......still meet the same place?   Posted Mon Jul 7, 03   7:37 PM     

It only runs 15.04 @ 90mph. It has 4into1 stainless headers and exhaust with a k&n and chip. Its mostly built for road course....big brakes, bilsteins, stress bars, sway bars, harnesses, race springs, etc. Its not show at all!! My friends 323 is a 88 323GT check em out.....hes got chip, exhaust, intake, coilovers, big brakes, jdm motor(big intake manifold and stuff) it runs rings around my car but he has yet to run at a track....mostly ontario streetraces (CA).