This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 11504

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
Stryker
BMW, Benz, Or Civic?   Posted Mon May 12, 03   12:20 PM     

I can't tell which it is lol
http://forums.audiworld.com/other/msgs/1133790.phtml
Looks kinda kewl though....

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
jonorme
Re: BMW, Benz, Or Civic?   Posted Mon May 12, 03   12:23 PM     

Benz but BMW from the back lol

Edited by jonorme (Mon May 12, 03   12:24 PM)

BlownGTP

Re: BMW, Benz, Or Civic?   Posted Mon May 12, 03   1:12 PM     

its a bad imposter of a mercedes. its definatly a civic. look at the seats and the doors.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Stryker
Re: BMW, Benz, Or Civic?   Posted Mon May 12, 03   3:59 PM     

I was kidding. Of course it's a Civic. Honestly, I don't think it looks too bad like that either...Just loose the side skirts and put a decent exhaust on it...

They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
MrPeabody

Re: BMW, Benz, Or Civic?   Posted Mon May 12, 03   6:42 PM     

I think conversions like that are a discrace. Fucking stupid if you ask me.

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: BMW, Benz, Or Civic?   Posted Mon May 12, 03   6:49 PM     

i agree with peebody you want a bmw get one want a benz get one sheesh

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Stryker
Re: BMW, Benz, Or Civic?   Posted Mon May 12, 03   9:30 PM     

shit. You guys are just closed-minded about body mods. I'd like to see what that guy could do with a truck...

MrPeabody

Re: BMW, Benz, Or Civic?   Posted Mon May 12, 03   11:54 PM     

Oh yeah I forgot, you have a "show truck." (Common ricer excuse when loosing in a race).

-Ben

BlownGTP

Re: BMW, Benz, Or Civic?   Posted Tue May 13, 03   7:27 AM     

i would like to see what a fag like that could do at the track!!!! any guesses? im thinking 17.9 with a tailwind!!!

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Satanismycopilot
Re: BMW, Benz, Or Civic?   Posted Tue May 13, 03   4:32 PM     

i think doing that is retarded but i must say that takes some serious body work to do that...and by that i am impressed

Re: BMW, Benz, Or Civic?   Posted Tue May 13, 03   5:44 PM     

Some duders around here are putting craploads of money into a civic and an eclipse. I'm pretty sure it's an EX civic and a GS eclipse though. I wish i had a picture, the car is like 100% pure rice, the body is ALL done up, it's lime green with a spoiler, elaborate body kit... it used to be silver. The Eclipse on the other hand is more or less stock (save the tail-lights, window tint, rims, and rims). I'm doubting that either of their engines are modified, but I'm going to hunt them down sometime this week and find out.

hooyeah
Re: BMW, Benz, Or Civic?   Posted Tue May 13, 03   7:04 PM     

i'd liek to see what he could do with a truck too he'd just stick a pimped out escalade clip on and call it dope

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
uglystick
Re: BMW, Benz, Or Civic?   Posted Wed May 14, 03   8:18 AM     

those are both kits afaik. the trunk is the only part that looks bmw, that's bolt on. the hood & fenders + headlamps are bolt on...and the taillights look like bmw taillights, but they look like they're moulded to fit the oem civic housing. maybe i'm wrong, but it doesn't look THAT impressive. the mercedes front end is a kit, there's a kid in town with one.

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.4L Straight Six; Turbonetics T3/T04E Hybrid Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
Stryker
Re: BMW, Benz, Or Civic?   Posted Wed May 14, 03   9:32 PM     

It is a kit, but it still takes a fair amount of customizing to make it work. Can't just slap it on the front end...There is welding/cutting involved

Satanismycopilot
Re: BMW, Benz, Or Civic?   Posted Thu May 15, 03   6:52 PM     

never knew it was a kit....not really impressive anymoe but still takes like stryker said welding, cutting, shaving everything so it fits just right....