This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 15591

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
Milk

What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Sun Apr 6, 03   1:07 PM     

Hey i jsut wanna know how mayn BMW owners are here and some Euro car owners
Dad has a 635CSi

I like BMWs
MrPeabody

Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Sun Apr 6, 03   1:24 PM     

Hehehe, talk to Jason (Uglystick). He's a little more BMW than you could handle

-Ben

LS4_454
Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Mon Apr 7, 03   8:32 PM     

Which BMW depends on which day of the week. Anything from a 318 to a 745, and throw in a Mini just for good measure.

MrPeabody

Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Mon Apr 7, 03   8:46 PM     

Talkin about the new ones or old ones? I know the new one's are BMW made, but were the old ones involved with BMW?

BTW, old school minis OWN jOO!!!

-Ben

LS4_454
Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Mon Apr 7, 03   9:16 PM     

New ones, Minis were and for the most part are still English, now the Germans are just helping them make a "better" mini. They even left the inside hood release on the right side of the car.

MrPeabody

Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Mon Apr 7, 03   9:59 PM     

In reply to:

now the Germans are jsut helping them make a "better"

What, no more bad wiring? Look out for the prince of darkness... or was that just brit bikes???

-Ben
LS4_454
Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Mon Apr 7, 03   10:02 PM     

Do you know why the English dont make TV's?

They cant figure out how to make them leak!

MrPeabody

Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Mon Apr 7, 03   10:10 PM     

lol. Good point.

-Ben

DieselGoPed

Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Tue Apr 8, 03   10:29 AM     

we make TVR's, that alright? guy bin driving round in a really nice TVR Griffith lately. sweet car. anyway, i dunno, do tvs leak? i dont have one.

--------------------------------------------------------------
50cc diesel powered tarmac eating slingshot.
I could beat any of you....Just bring it.
hooyeah
Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Tue Apr 8, 03   1:28 PM     

you don't have a teeeVEEEE thats funny hahaha fuckin idiot

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
DieselGoPed

Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Tue Apr 8, 03   1:42 PM     

well, i dont, we cant afford the teeeveee license. i can barely afford the p[ellets for my airgun to hold off the bailiffs from taking our furniture away, and my best mate is giving me a hand, lobbing surplus WW1 grenades at the goverment inspectors to want to talk to my dad about his nineteen years tax evasion.
not everyone in britain is like this, just our crazy family.

--------------------------------------------------------------
50cc diesel powered tarmac eating slingshot.
I could beat any of you....Just bring it.
uglystick
Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Tue Apr 8, 03   3:29 PM     

tvr griffith...ahhhhhhhhhhhh

as a non british and non ford fan, i must say that combo of british coachwork and a ford 5.0 engine is my favorite.

especially the 70's models.

'course it might be that my last name is griffith.

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.6L Straight Six; Garrett GT35 Ball Bearing Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
1969Stang
Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Tue Apr 8, 03   9:37 PM     

okay lets just set it straight if you want to know anything about bmw's (and a lot more stuff not just bmws) LS4 454, uglystick and even sweetneon will give you more then you possibly want to know.hehhehehe.

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
MrPeabody

Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   10:38 AM     

Mmmmmmm, TVR Speed 12...

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   10:41 AM     

mmmm gran turismo

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3