This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 15591

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)  
MrPeabody

Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   10:53 PM     

It's all about the babes, the underwater lotus and gadgets... bitches and gadgets

-Ben

DieselGoPed

Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Thu Apr 10, 03   8:03 AM     

Anyone here seen xxx? its kinda like a US James bond, but its pretty sucky. got some cool stunts and cars and stuff in it though.

--------------------------------------------------------------
50cc diesel powered tarmac eating slingshot.
I could beat any of you....Just bring it.
uglystick
Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Thu Apr 10, 03   1:09 PM     

that bridge from xxx is right down the street from my house. we drag race across it. we dropped a toyota 22r block off it once too.

forrest hill bridge in forrest hill, ca.

and btw, yes hugh jackman would make a good james bond.

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.6L Straight Six; Garrett GT35 Ball Bearing Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
Sukii04
Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Thu Apr 10, 03   9:41 PM     

hey guys, im doing a project on what does it feel like to street race...can some of u guys plz answer my questions

1. What was your first experience of street racing like?
2. Wy do people street race?
3. What kind of feelings do you get when you're in a race?
4. Whats the general age group orf racers?
5. What is the scariest thing about a street race?
6. What gives people the motivation to spend money on their cars?
7. Do alot of street racers end up being pro racers?

Gorgoth3k1

Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Thu Apr 17, 03   7:56 PM     

damn.. .dropped an engine block off that SUPER high bridge? how big of a hole did it make, or did y'all go down to check it out? hehe... that would be one MAJOR head ache if you were standing under that bridge when the block fell... LOL...

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
DieselGoPed

Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Fri Apr 18, 03   1:53 AM     

if there was anyone under it, they would probably have been pushed six foor under. i guess itd be pretty quick though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A wheel is for ever.
A car is infinity times four.
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)