This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 15591

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
MrPeabody

Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   10:48 AM     

Hehehe, lemme go find the pic of one buddy

-Ben

MrPeabody

Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   10:52 AM     

[External Image Removed]

-Ben

DieselGoPed

Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   11:16 AM     

And dont say brit cars are crap ever again! lol. also, how do i post pics?

--------------------------------------------------------------
50cc diesel powered tarmac eating slingshot.
I could beat any of you....Just bring it.
DieselGoPed

Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   11:21 AM     

Ok... damn, copy adn paste don't work...

MrPeabody

Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   11:22 AM     

Copy the link for the pick and add [img] [/img] to both sides.

-Ben

DieselGoPed

Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   11:31 AM     

[img]www.outrefranc.com/pleinsphares/fordlux/vanquish/vanquish2.jpg[/img]
yup, found it in the faq, assuming this works. one of my many (?) friends dads has got a Jaguar XJR and his uncles got one of these (rich family) and they were racing each other at 120 down the motorway. disgraceful behaviour for a parent, but he did have to show his younger bruv who was boss i guess.

hooyeah
Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   11:31 AM     

yeah i know they exist i have played gran turismp vrooom

[img]www.yourlinkhere,com[/img] cuz bens words may be to confusing for the little brit oh by the way british cars suck! take that british boy

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
hooyeah
Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   11:33 AM     

told ya he's dumb

[External Image Removed]

DieselGoPed

Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   11:37 AM     

Yep, im a total dumbass, and proud of it. i dont think i can do this picture thing, no matter. anyway, what d'you mean british cars suck? USA has got it dialed for speed, but at the price of two miles per gallon. lol

hooyeah
Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   11:41 AM     

thats 8 mpg

MrPeabody

Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   12:08 PM     

Damn I love that car... Flat out sexy

-Ben

BlownGTP

Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   12:44 PM     

its to "James Bond" for me. i dont like it

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
DieselGoPed

Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   1:11 PM     

Has anyone seen the new James Bond film yet? I think it'd be pretty fun to have a DB7 or a Vanquish with machine guns on it. heh.

uglystick
Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   4:07 PM     

pierce brosnan is not james bond. he's a faggot.

so was timothy dalton.

roger moore, sean connery or nobody. that crazy sumbitch who was only in 1 bond movie doesn't count either.

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.6L Straight Six; Garrett GT35 Ball Bearing Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
LethalToy

Re: What do you guys drive?! (European Car owners)   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   10:18 PM     

Connery was good but Moore was awesome. Daltons a fag and Brosnan ain't much better. I think Hugh Jackman would do a better job than both those fairies.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3