This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 18677

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
Kutsuju_racing
What's up peoples?   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   5:31 PM     

what's going on? it's been a while since I've been on here and a lot has changed and so have the members it looks like! I've been doing my hybrid and have been having problems to say the least! but I''ve got it down to the distributor and she should be up and running by this weekend!

Peter S. Kutsuju Racing Pres
LethalToy

Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   7:05 PM     

Good to see you back. There has not been alot of "pro-import" people around lately. Hope to see you posting frequently.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
integraracer9x
Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   9:50 AM     

Yeah, things are actually going well for once. There haven't been any domestic disturbances between the imports and the domestics for weeks. Hurray peace, finally!

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes."
Kutsuju_racing
Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   5:46 PM     

Yeah, I'll be in and out a little....what happen to all the import people around here? man I'm ready for some good discussions! J/K I'm not trying to pick any fights, I'm just trying to get this damn car done!

Stryker
Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   6:27 PM     

I think I like it better when the domestics and the imports aren't fighting. Less friction and less sh*t talkin from everyone that way.

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~
hooyeah
Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   6:30 PM     

yah but it is usually all in good fun and it is good for a laugh once in a while i say fight away as long as it doesn't gget pushed too far or taken to seriously or in honor of novaboy if ppl don't say imports are better cuz they get better mileage

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
Stryker
Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   6:33 PM     

Yeah. I like to talk shit now and then too (Duckgirl and 123 are usually the targets of my aggresion), but when someone takes it too personally, or it gets outta hand, it just sucks.

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~
Kutsuju_racing
Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   7:01 PM     

Hey so how is novaboy doing did he get over his "L" yet? =) I know it was hard for him there for a while and then neon was getting on him pretty bad!

sweetdevil
Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   12:51 PM     

I think neon finally got the point... There hasn't been any import/domestic fights recently, guess cuz all the imports haven't showed up yet!

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Kutsuju_racing
Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Wed May 1, 02   5:53 PM     

you had to poke didn't you! J/K what do you mean he got the point I thought that neon was running pretty good?

sweetdevil
Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Wed May 1, 02   7:49 PM     

ummm... he was a liar, and he couldn't keep up with all of our shit talking!

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Kutsuju_racing
Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Wed May 1, 02   9:16 PM     

well I'm game there and I just got my car running tonight!!!!! man I'm so pumped right now it's great! it's not even running right but damn it the car was running on it's on and life is breathing through it so it's good enough for now! 14's here I come! You have to bare with me my shit has been dirt slow for like 4 years now!

mbquart
Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Sun May 26, 02   6:48 PM     

your hybrid - what is it?

Kutsuju_racing
Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Thu May 30, 02   6:57 PM     

94 si motor Akimoto intake, DC sport headers, AEM Fuel rail, Skunk 2 cam gear, HKS exhaust, and a Fields vtec controller. (and JE Pistons 11:1) that I'm trying to get rid of and if not I'll install them until the turbo gets here....hopefully, if I can get my house set up by the middle of next year I can get my turbo for X-mas then it's gonna get real ugly!

SweetNeon

Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Tue Jun 11, 02   3:25 PM     

just tell me when your little single cam is done so i can smoke the shit out of it by a 4 door neon, you better save up your money cuz i dont race for free

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3