This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 18677

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)  
rotaryracer

Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Fri Jun 14, 02   12:10 PM     

well i don't know how things work out where u live, but out here and most of the country people don't race stock vehicles (except for some of those little ricer honda's that look like they won some kinda of giveaway from pepboys) i mean i know its a hard concept to grasp, but they do modify they're cars to go fast. and i'm sure if you raced sweetneon he would blow your doors off.

No rotor, No Motor
hooyeah
Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Fri Jun 14, 02   1:02 PM     

civics can beat corvettes if they're done right it doesn't matter how fast or slow the car is stock as long as it goes fast fore xample ever seen the video of the civic vs. the viper

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
Kutsuju_racing
Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Fri Jun 14, 02   5:33 PM     

and it's not that hard to make a 13 second car! I've seen a 13 second crx on a 80 shot of nos I believe. it's what $500 bucks for the set up? and slicks your talking even slower. I give respect where respect is do. His car is quick that's cool. now as a person I think he's lost a lot of respect in here. but I definately give him props on his car as far as being quick now I'm not going to get on my knees like novaboy! =) nova you should have been bragging on justin even more! Hey did neon ever race him? and he was in the 13's all motor! now that's impressive!

Kutsuju Racing Pres
SweetNeon

Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Sat Jun 15, 02   2:21 AM     

well when a elcamino has posi and good sized tires on his car with a auto tranny it aint that hard to get traction, are you just fuckin stupid or cant read did you hear me say i was on street tires? i have no problem with traction when i run my M/T drag slicks but i didnt race the elco for money so i didnt use them, lol yea if i just ease on the gas i'll get traction on street tires lol your a funny little fucker arnt you, you dont know shit about cars that weight 1900lbs do you dumb shit i can spin my tires in thurd dumb ass

Kutsuju_racing
Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Tue Jun 18, 02   9:08 PM     

neon your car weighs 1900lbs? I know stock there like 2,600 right? I know your shit is fully gutted, have you gotten it on the scales? I'm interested in knowing how much you actually saved by gutting everything? because I'm thinking about doing it for my car when I can hit the track but I'm not sure if it will actually be worth the time and effort? did it make that much of a difference? I'm down to just the two front seats which will only be one when I race but I just have carpet and interior left in it but I don't know if I want to pull it all out....

Kutsuju Racing Pres
SweetNeon

Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Tue Jun 18, 02   10:16 PM     

it weights less then 2600 stock

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)