This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 18677

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
LTR_Nova

Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Tue Jun 11, 02   4:21 PM     

bahaha smoked by a Neon..that thing better have a Hemi... hey im down if you want any piece of my single cam Nova.. it takes $5,000 to get me to open my garage door.. but if u ever make it out to Pennsylvania come to see me and bring your MAC card

Fuel Injection is nice, but I'd rather be Blown. :-)
1969Stang
Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Tue Jun 11, 02   4:42 PM     

didn't you lose to dot?...isn't his a single cam?...didn't you use N20(nitrous oxide)? And you still lost? and from what I here he wasn't flooring it. From what I hear...so lets go from here...

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...
SweetNeon

Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Tue Jun 11, 02   11:13 PM     

what the fuck are you talking about? was i even talking to you? wasnt i talking about a single cam honda? can you read? yea i did lost to dot by a foot or so racing on street tires with out my drag cams and acupple other mods and keep in mind i have all stock internals, and yea i was useing nos half way throu second and thurd but not off the line or 4th gear, and what you heard about him not flooring it is bull shit cuz from what i was reading my speedo was 100+ but im down to race him again when ever he gets his car put back togeather or so he says

SweetNeon

Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Tue Jun 11, 02   11:15 PM     

how bout you shut your mouth cuz you have no opinion last time i checked this was a coachella valley street racing web site so why dontca get the fuck off it

1969Stang
Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   7:32 AM     

your a dumbass no one likes you...not even your mom...thats why you drive a pussy car...Cause that is the closet thing you will get to a women....EVER...go away neon fag...stop trying to raise your post amount..

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...
sweetdevil
Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   8:37 AM     

In reply to:

yea i did lost to dot by a foot or so

Go watch the fucking video neonfag, I've only seen DOT in one race when it was off by a foot or so, and it sure as fuck wasn't a neon. Try two cars you silly faggot. I'm sure from where you were when you crossed the line you could read the license plate frame "The El Camino will Smoke you" and as far as you crying about just being on street tires? What was DOT on?

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
SweetNeon

Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   10:23 AM     

fuck your ignorant, why dont we solve the problem and talk to the people at the end of the finish line, why go throu all this shit again when it was already clarified, and there is a difference between the traction in a el camino with posi and 2 huge tires and a neon with 1 tire spinning running 205-60s, i cant wait for next chance i get when i run my drag slicks

hooyeah
Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   4:17 PM     

yah elcaminos get awesome traction with all that weight over the drive wheels it's the same reason a truck can almost always do burnouts and besides if you car gets such bad traction u have a rolex so u should be able to jsut buy better traction right the reason u were spinning is becasue all u probably did was mash the petal to the floor and maybe dot actualy knew how to launch his car. if u actually knew how to race your car u would have eased onto the gas right?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

Edited by hooyeah (Wed Jun 12, 02   4:19 PM)

novaboy

Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   5:39 PM     

hooyeah what do you drive again....right...i think everyone that cant runn13's and lower should have no reason to talk shit to neon.

novaboy
hooyeah
Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   7:29 PM     

i actually didn't know he ran 13s nova i thot he was running like 16s or sometihng i'm jsut going by what i read on the old forum he does have my respect for having a 13 second car. just by his complaint about not having traction lead me to believe if he was easier on the gas he may have hooked up better. and to answer the question i have a cavalier but i don't plan on modifying it at all

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
novaboy

Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   8:38 PM     

most 13 second cars have a problem with traction. hell the 70 nova doesnt get traction till 40mph and it only runs 14's....damn that torque

novaboy
hooyeah
Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   9:42 PM     

see i thot he was running 16s when he reaced dot or that was what dot was running wasn't it?

novaboy

Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   9:53 PM     

hooyeah i would just smile and knod if i were you cus your making your self look really nieve right now

novaboy
Z_Led

Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Fri Jun 14, 02   4:14 AM     

a neon lost to an el camino. Like thats a shock. Theres an el camino around here where i live that is badass. Its my friend Brandon. He'll race anyone and kick their ass. The only car he wont race is a 'vette. Probly because he knows he'll lose. But yeah, how could a neon be only a "foot" behind an el camino. El Camino's are fucking fast, neons, well, you know my opinion of those.

You have to trusted by the people that you lie to. So that when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in. -pink floyd
sweetdevil
Re: What's up peoples?   Posted Fri Jun 14, 02   8:33 AM     

You're new to the racing scene, aren't you?

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3