This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 2784

uglystick
Project Junkyard Turbohund Website...   Posted Fri Feb 28, 03   3:50 PM     

it's up...not necessarily finished yet...but it's up:

http://orionoutdoor.com/users/jason/web/turbobmw/index.html

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.5L Straight Six; T3/T04E Hybrid, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
MrPeabody

Re: Project Junkyard Turbohund Website...   Posted Fri Feb 28, 03   4:01 PM     

Looks sweet dude, keep up the good work

-Ben

uglystick
Re: Project Junkyard Turbohund Website...   Posted Mon Mar 3, 03   7:36 PM     

well it's three times as detailed as it was on friday.

here's a photo of the variety of junk in my trunk...i still need to determine whether i'll be running a fuel cell sitting right on the floorboard of the trunk or if i'm going to send my stock fuel tank to fuelsafe for conversion. the little fuel cell in the photo is the water reservoir for the intercooling system. it's all pretty well just sitting in there for mockup purposes so i can get some brackets built and mark the carpet for cutting/etc...

OH, and the orange/brown stuff on the fender wells is GLUE not RUST. the fender well skins were midly cracked so i removed them for repair.

[External Image Removed]

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.5L Straight Six; T3/T04E Hybrid, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
Metal396
Re: Project Junkyard Turbohund Website...   Posted Mon Mar 3, 03   9:59 PM     

hey if that msd 6a is considered junk id be glad to get it outa the way for ya.... hehe got a nice spot right in the engine bay of my mustang for it...

----------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Phatmatt

Re: Project Junkyard Turbohund Website...   Posted Tue Mar 4, 03   5:18 PM     

glue... sure it is.... ha ha I'm just messing with you.

mugendork
Re: Project Junkyard Turbohund Website...   Posted Thu Mar 6, 03   11:06 PM     

Jason, the car is beautiful, it provides me with plenty of ideas .... btw, good job on site so far...-jared

MrPeabody

Re: Project Junkyard Turbohund Website...   Posted Fri Mar 7, 03   10:56 AM     

A noob eh? What's up? I gather by the name you're into hondas...

-Ben