This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 17981

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)  
Phatmatt

Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Sun Feb 16, 03   6:42 PM     

yeah I know they are much more cost effective (I did some searching and found identical mods for the 1st gen would be only 60% as expensive as they would be for the 2nd gen). I do like the idea of the AWD GSX but they are a touch more expensive and heavy... maybe if I could find a good enough deal on one.

To be honest the only reason I was thinking 2nd gen over 1st was because I think the 1st gen are ugly ass cars. 97-99 are quite pretty and then the early 90s looked like they fell out of the ass of another car... I also much prefer the interior of the 2nd gens......... I don't know. I suppose if I would stop being so shallow and just not be such a beehotch about already having one unatractive car.... i'll have to think about it.

MrPeabody

Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Sun Feb 16, 03   6:58 PM     

I hear ya about the looks. I'm all for the 2nd gen as far as appearance. 97-99? aren't the 2nd gen's 95-99? What are you looking at to spend? I believe you could pick up a 95 GSX for around 7-8 G's or so...

-Ben

Phatmatt

Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Sun Feb 16, 03   7:03 PM     

yeah you're right about the year but I think out of ALL the 2nd gens 97, 98, and 99 are the best looking. I don't like the stupid grin the 95s and 96s have on them. I could put on a body kit of course, but paying 2 grand for something that doesn't make the car any faster doesn't really intrest me.

MrPeabody

Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Sun Feb 16, 03   7:05 PM     

Oh yeah, now that you mention it, the front bumpers do look like crap on those years, you could always get one off a 97+ and swap it over

-Ben

Phatmatt

Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Sun Feb 16, 03   7:06 PM     

yeah but then I'd have to pain it.... and find one to steal it off of.

MrPeabody

Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Sun Feb 16, 03   7:08 PM     

True. I dunno, I could deal with the front end on a car with that kind of potential

-Ben

Phatmatt

Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Sun Feb 16, 03   7:10 PM     

yeah you're very true. i'll check on some prices and if I can't find a cheaper 97-99 GS-T or GSX I'll just go find an old 1st gen in good condition.

turboZ

Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Thu Feb 27, 03   7:19 PM     

my brother has a civc with a 98 integra LS motor

Gorgoth3k1

Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Thu Feb 27, 03   8:10 PM     

uhhhmmmm..... good for him?

you want a cookie or somethin now?

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
MrPeabody

Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Fri Feb 28, 03   11:26 AM     

What year is the civ? You can get pretty quick in a civ with an LS engine, solid swap.

-Ben

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)