This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 17981

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
LethalToy

Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Mon Jan 27, 03   3:58 PM     

take off the rim and check the inside edge, or worst case peel the rubber and there should be a tag that says E.T. DEEP Dish Mags

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
MrPeabody

Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Mon Jan 27, 03   4:06 PM     

cool, will do

-Ben

JcAus
Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Tue Jan 28, 03   12:15 PM     

Very nice dude.

I love it

JC

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
MrPeabody

Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Tue Jan 28, 03   1:41 PM     

Thanks. I wanna do a RB26DETT swap, when I have the cash

-Ben

nissandriven
Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Fri Jan 31, 03   8:55 PM     

now you speak my language fairlady! seriously nissan is special and that car is pretty rare where i live anyway have fun

you're friendly nissan driver :-D
MrPeabody

Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Sat Feb 1, 03   11:12 AM     

Hey man, haven't seen you post before. A fellow Nissan lover eh? What do you drive?

I was thinkin of getting the euro spec bumpers and throwing on some Fairlady badges to replace the 240Z's. Waddia think?

-Ben

greenvwbeetle
Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Sat Feb 8, 03   12:53 PM     

hey man i was wonerin can you post som pics of that sweet ass crx in the background or atleast email them to me thx

MrPeabody

Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Sat Feb 8, 03   5:04 PM     

That sweet ass CRX is my bud's, and no.

-Ben

uglystick
Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Mon Feb 10, 03   1:21 PM     

oh you have a new beetle. you're a fag. you and your import euro krew wanna be knownothings should frequent the show car websites and not the racing ones.

phat whipz? you're fucking stupid.

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K; 6 Speed?
Phatmatt

Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Thu Feb 13, 03   7:58 PM     

I love Z cars. Nessian's been doing it right for a while. Makes me wish I still had my 300ZX TT... So what are your plans for it?

MrPeabody

Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Thu Feb 13, 03   11:42 PM     

Hey Matt!
Most likely not much, Webers, Mild Cam, Header, Limi slip from a scoob... Should put me into the low 13's. Right now it hits about 92 MPH in the 1/4.

Been drooling over the 300ZX TT lately, ever since I got the 240 Like maybe one with twin HKS's some day

-Ben

Phatmatt

Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Sun Feb 16, 03   10:20 AM     

that's still not to bad.

yeah the 300ZX TT is a serious machine, but ate me up in insurance and I was a dumbass and quit my job. Once I got gome serious money back I went looking for it but can't find it. So it's either keep looking for it or go on and buy that GS-T.

why did you decided to get the 240? not that I'm saying you made a mistake at all, I'm just curious.

hooyeah
Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Sun Feb 16, 03   11:28 AM     

well put it this way...when you hear the story about how he got the car he would have been an idiot not to take it

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
MrPeabody

Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Sun Feb 16, 03   12:06 PM     

LOL, yup. Well, I was driving home from class one day and I saw this 240 on the side of the road. Now i've always been a fan of the 240, considering it the best of the early Z's, not to mention it was the first Z Anywho, it was selling for 2800 bucks, (which is extreamly low for the condition it's in, brand new interior, 3000 miles on the rebuilt engine and it also has the rarer and higher performance E31 head.) Well, I called up the owner, who happened to be 17, and he said he had gotten into an accident in his Accord and needed to get rid of it for insurance reasons. I wasn't planning on all about getting rid of my civic that day, but I was curious and asked him if he was interested in a trade. He asked what kind of car I had, I said honda civic, body kit ect ect. He was instantly psyched, going on and on about how he wanted it. After a few days of waiting we finally closed the deal, a straight across trade, no money involved whatsoever. Him with a 1800 dollar or so civic and me with an almost mint 1970 240Z

-Ben

MrPeabody

Re: Pics of the Z   Posted Sun Feb 16, 03   12:12 PM     

Oh BTW. I say shoot for the GSX. The AWD will down right rape every car on the street with some easy mods. Maybe even go with a 1st gen eclipse, they're cheaper to buy and mod, and they get crazy fast with little invested

-Ben

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3