This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 9551

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
LS4_454
Re: Bmw problem right up ulgys alley   Posted Thu Jan 30, 03   7:22 PM     

Jason,
How much you talkn' for those custom injectors? What about using the rail and injectors for a Euro 745i? Maybe I could hook you up with the newer M5 injectors, bet they will spray enough fuel for those turbos. Let me know.

uglystick
Re: Bmw problem right up ulgys alley   Posted Fri Jan 31, 03   10:32 AM     

i'm looking for a set of six around 500cc/min or 48lb per hour. gotta be well blueprinted. none of this used fan spray shit ;-) or i'd use my lucas injectors out of the jag.

email me at jason@orionoutdoor.com and i'll give you my phone number so we can talk shop.

the rc injectors are around 80 bucks apiece. very well blueprinted to match each other from what i've heard. also, if you look at the photo linked below, my intake has a big friggin port for the whole injector to seat into (up to the plug), and clamps down with a set of studs and a plate. the injectors would have to seat into this setup just like ljet injectors do, but i'd gladly fabricate a plug in fuel rail.

[External Image Removed]

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K; 6 Speed?
LS4_454
Re: Bmw problem right up ulgys alley   Posted Fri Jan 31, 03   8:49 PM     

$80 a piece isn't to bad, M60 injectors go for $125 a piece. Those injectors in your manifold look like they bolt in similar to a E12.

uglystick
Re: Bmw problem right up ulgys alley   Posted Mon Feb 3, 03   10:49 AM     

yeah because they do. i will most likely just either buy a set of rc injectors with ljet pintle/orings and fuel rail hats, or i'll buy the accel set for a mustang. i'd guess rc does a bit better of a job with the blueprinting, and that makes a BIG difference from what i've heard. just like using the $2000 yearly calibrated fuel pressure gauge on a twin sidedraft system - that little perfection goes a long way.

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K; 6 Speed?
LS4_454
Re: Bmw problem right up ulgys alley   Posted Mon Feb 3, 03   9:40 PM     

Yep, buy the best and only cry once.

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)