This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 55734

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7  
uglystick
My Coupe is Dead...   Posted Tue Dec 31, 02   11:06 AM     

hi all,

i think i'm trashing the bimmer coupe. i'll probably be getting a four door kgb lookin bavaria instead. better all around (lighter, more sturdy chassis, not as rust prone, more available, cheaper) but not as pretty. oh well...life goes on.

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Single T3/T4 Turbo w/ Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K
Stryker
Re: My Coupe is Dead...   Posted Tue Dec 31, 02   11:10 AM     

I never even heard of a bavaria...lol.

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
uglystick
Re: My Coupe is Dead...   Posted Tue Dec 31, 02   12:33 PM     

fuck you.

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Single T3/T4 Turbo w/ Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K
Stryker
Re: My Coupe is Dead...   Posted Tue Dec 31, 02   12:58 PM     

Fuck man...I wasn't dissin it...Just don't know what the hell it is...

They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
uglystick
Re: My Coupe is Dead...   Posted Tue Dec 31, 02   2:49 PM     

sorry, i'm just ready to fucking shoot someone i'm so distraught about this stupid fucking vehicle.

jason

Stryker
Re: My Coupe is Dead...   Posted Tue Dec 31, 02   3:00 PM     

'Sall good. I can understand that...t

SweetNeon

Re: My Coupe is Dead...   Posted Tue Dec 31, 02   3:27 PM     

it looks like it has been dead for awile lol

uglystick
Re: My Coupe is Dead...   Posted Tue Dec 31, 02   3:43 PM     

unlike your car which appears as though it has been left to sit in a junkyard occupied by a bunch of retarded monkeys.

and just for that you can kiss my nuts i'm going to finish the bitch just to spite you chad.

jason

Metal396
Re: My Coupe is Dead...   Posted Tue Dec 31, 02   4:05 PM     

aaahahahahahhahahahahahahahah oh man that was a great line

----------------------------------------------------
Yeah Yeah, your car is better...... FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!
[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: My Coupe is Dead...   Posted Tue Dec 31, 02   4:21 PM     

awesome i'll be looking forward for a race in the future

uglystick
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Tue Dec 31, 02   4:36 PM     

you're on. 650 horse in the skeleton of a german greyhound will teach you and your shißevagen a lesson...

you didn't even catch my 'silly porsche, aircooled is for kids' reference earlier did you...

have a great new year, chad...don't get too obliterated...aw hell, go ahead. i sure am...drunk and crying about my rusty bimmer...it's gonna be a blast!!!

[External Image Removed]

start running....

jason

SweetNeon

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Tue Dec 31, 02   8:47 PM     

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu praze the holy single camer

MrPeabody

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Wed Jan 1, 03   7:55 PM     

Single cams are overatted... I know a guy who's sittin in the mid 10's all motor on a Honda SOHC 1.5L.

-Ben

LS4_454
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Thu Jan 2, 03   6:17 PM     

I think you mean under rated. A SOHC can perform just as well as a DOHC, there is just more to overcome with friction from rocker arms, larger/stiffer valve springs, and larger/heavier valves. Most engines in drag racing are a single cam/2 valve per cylinder technology.

MrPeabody

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Thu Jan 2, 03   6:41 PM     

Ooops, ment to say DOHC's are overated, my bad

-Ben

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7