This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 55734

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6) 7  
JcAus
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   11:09 PM     

I will kill yas all in ma billy kart, the pushing strength over powers anything as I have "Jacko" and he keep going and going and going....... Oi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jc

(If you dont have Jacko or the enegizer ad from the 80's where he goes Oi then you wont get it)

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
BlownGTP

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Fri Jan 17, 03   8:50 AM     

OH, i just got the Team Losi XXXT Nitro, its pretty sweeet.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
MrPeabody

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Fri Jan 17, 03   10:17 AM     

Losi's are sweet. But they're too overpriced for me. Plus a Nitro Rustler will hang with em, for way less

-Ben

Edited by MrPeabody (Fri Jan 17, 03   10:17 AM)

DieselGoPed

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Fri Jan 17, 03   2:25 PM     

round here (UK) the best place i reckon for nos is nitrouswizards. you can get a... lemme see, 100i nos kit with a full 5lb bottle and all the fittings and info to stick it in urself for £300-£400. inc p&p. thats pretty good i think.
it dont work on scooters tho

--------------------------------------------------------------
50cc diesel powered tarmac eating slingshot.
I could beat any of you....Just bring it.
LS4_454
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Fri Jan 17, 03   8:46 PM     

Do you fango?

SweetNeon

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Fri Jan 17, 03   10:29 PM     

from what i remember replaceing a clutch on a carrera 4 takes 12 hours according to porsche

SweetNeon

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Fri Jan 17, 03   10:32 PM     

no the towncar is my daily driver that i dont get fucked with the cops driveing it, you must realy be a ignorant ass hole if you think an old gto is sorry, i dont want your camaro. why would i care what cars you own?

LS4_454
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Sat Jan 18, 03   6:24 PM     

No, just your GTO. Ignorance hides in many places.

SweetNeon

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Sun Jan 19, 03   12:04 AM     

well if thats your opnion about the gto ok but im sure it doesnt seem that way to people who build real muscle cars

MrPeabody

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Sun Jan 19, 03   8:58 PM     

So your saying a Camaro isn't a "real" muscle car???

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Sun Jan 19, 03   9:50 PM     

welll TECHNICALLY it was introduced as a pony car it would only be called a "muscle car" for a few years of it's life span in my mind 67-73

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
uglystick
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Mon Jan 20, 03   11:29 AM     

the musclecar book i have only has three photos of camaros in it among about 10,000 photos.

it's a pony car. the goat is a musclecar. along with the rest of the a body cars, chevelles, cutlasses, goats, tempests, lemans, el caminos, etc...hell even the vista cruiser was a musclecar...

my .02 cents. and the corvette was certainly NOT a musclecar either. the people who say camaros and firechickens are muscle cars usually draw the line at the vette. i happen to be someone who draws the line at the doors. if it came with the option of four doors, it's a musclecar. if it only came as a coupe, it's a sports car.

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Single T3/T4 Turbo w/ Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K
hooyeah
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Mon Jan 20, 03   3:33 PM     

gto judges only came as coupes? didn't they those are definately muscle cars.. i draw the line at big car with bigger v8 with balls from the factory and in my veiw the big block camaros are the ONLY camaros i consider a muscle car

and uglystick isn't the line technically drawn at 4 seats not 4 doors

a wise man once said OOSABOOSA BOO@O!!!

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
uglystick
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Mon Jan 20, 03   5:02 PM     

the later judges may have only come as a coupe, but the original cars they were platformed off of were 4 door cars that had an option as a coupe - the tempest & lemans. that's just my line, not necessarily THE line.

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Single T3/T4 Turbo w/ Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K
MrPeabody

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Mon Jan 20, 03   6:00 PM     

So, my nova with a 250, which had an option of 4 doors was a Muscle car???

-Ben

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6) 7