This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 55734

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7  
uglystick
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Tue Jan 14, 03   6:29 PM     

maybe i'm missing out on the whole 'hours per week' language you guys are using, but how in the shit can one person work 150 hours in one week?

am i hearing that shops generally charge by the book and never really work that long on a project?

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Single T3/T4 Turbo w/ Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K
SweetNeon

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Tue Jan 14, 03   6:40 PM     

flat rate, say im doing a 12hr clutch on a c4, i get payed for that 12 hrs even if i do it in 6hr, if i do it in 20 hrs i still get payed for 12

uglystick
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Tue Jan 14, 03   6:51 PM     

ahhh...nice. i need a job like that. i'm driven well by incentive.

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Single T3/T4 Turbo w/ Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K
hooyeah
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Tue Jan 14, 03   8:50 PM     

yeah there are alot of shops around here that run like that i personally i hate that set up to many people looking for fast money i'd rasthe rhave someone take their time and do it right

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
LS4_454
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Tue Jan 14, 03   9:03 PM     

Ok, I'll make it even simpler, you were talking about a SOHC with 4 valves per cylinder, I WASNT. You werent talking about a SOHC with 2 valves per cylinder, I WAS. Simple! You have a piece of shit Neon, I DONT, more simple. Poser
Weres Stryker?

LS4_454
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Tue Jan 14, 03   9:05 PM     

So now youre back at Mac Magruder? Good place for poser mechanics. I really like those 1950 gas station/pin striped shirts.

Stryker
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Wed Jan 15, 03   6:17 PM     

Stryker is right here. And he isn't in this conversation. I'm not backin you up, and I'm not backin chad up. Leave me the fuq outta this

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
SweetNeon

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Wed Jan 15, 03   6:52 PM     

sounds like you need to know what your talking about before you enter in to a disscusion and start up so much shit with your non exzisting 1.6 sohc 2 valve per cylinder motor, and yes i do have a neon nice for you to notice, i have a gto and towncar also

Edited by SweetNeon (Wed Jan 15, 03   6:58 PM)

SweetNeon

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Wed Jan 15, 03   6:53 PM     

where do you get mac magruder from? i dont understand? are you acting like a dumbass again?, poser

LS4_454
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Wed Jan 15, 03   8:45 PM     

You said "doing a 12hr clutch on a c4" explain.

LS4_454
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Wed Jan 15, 03   8:52 PM     

Well, I knew what I was talking about, just didn't realize what your version of it was.What the hell are you doing with a town car?! Dont tell me, your turning into the low rider of your dreams. If you call that sorry ass thing of a car a GTO, then I have a SS Camaro for you too. Do we want to start the big dick contest with the cars we own too?

MrPeabody

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Wed Jan 15, 03   10:19 PM     

Nah nah dudes, my McLaren F1 will spank both of you, so shut the f**k up biatches

-Ben

LS4_454
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   7:12 PM     

Lets see a picture of you standing next to it! LOL Where's Chadwick?

Phat_BASSterd

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   7:39 PM     

WOW I GOT AN RC F1 too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it only takes 6 batteries in the controler too and one in the car!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR A VERY FAST ONE!!!cause i was haulin' when i passed you!!!
MrPeabody

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   9:04 PM     

Hah! Probobly a AA radio shack wonder I'll take you in my Traxxas 4-Tec, or my buds Nitro Stampede.

-Ben

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7