This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 55734

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7  
SweetNeon

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Fri Jan 10, 03   10:54 PM     

cuz im trying to respond to 11 different fucking posts smart guy

Kutsuju_racing
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Sat Jan 11, 03   1:22 PM     

awesome, can you pull out more hp out of the dohc other then the sohc? do they use the dohc's in racing more then the sohcs? do the dohc tend to me more unreliable then the sohc?

yes you can pull more from a Dohc motor then you can from a single.....and as far as them being different....in Honda's yes the parts are different and the only time you may need to stiffen your springs is when you go to a bigger cam with higher lift and longer duration.

sorry I didn't read all the post I just saw neon trying to bow up again and I thought I'd put my .02 in there!

So what is your argument neon with the difference between a Dohc and a Sohc???? Your 18....oooohhhh
well how does it feel that guy that never took a single mechanics class makes you look dumb eveytime I come on here.....remember our H22 disscusion from 760racer website.....I dont know all cars but I know hondas because that's what I build.

oh, and I know I cam at you this time but it's been a while since I've had a technical discussion and remember before you type I'm not dissagreeing with you......yet I don't know where your coming from yet.

Kutsuju Racing Pres
uglystick
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Sat Jan 11, 03   2:40 PM     

that is absolutely untrue. you cannot say twin cams can have more power extracted from them over single cams.

a french f1 team got 1400hp from a stock bmw 2.0 liter 2002 engine with a big assed turbo. STOCK BOTTOM END, STOCK PORTED HEAD.

beat that with a 2.0 liter stock honda 4 valve motor.

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Single T3/T4 Turbo w/ Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K
MrPeabody

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Sat Jan 11, 03   5:16 PM     

Then again, Honda engines are just plain week for Forced Induction stock. Shit, most of em can't take a 50 shot without blowing a rod, but once you get em stronger, it's all good...

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Sat Jan 11, 03   7:47 PM     

lol where the fuck did this come from? read the whole thread smart guy. i am just pointing out that i am right with asking some one else opinion, lol who are you trying to say makes me look dumb? haha you think you can catch me slipin up i think fuckin not, you dont have the slite bit of knolage that i do when it comes to general performance work. where are you comeing from?

Stryker
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Sun Jan 12, 03   12:33 AM     

Just had to comment on this:

In reply to:

you dont have the slite bit of knolage

'nuff said. lol

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
SweetNeon

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Sun Jan 12, 03   10:09 AM     

68hrs flat rate last week times 25 an hr. nuff said

MrPeabody

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Sun Jan 12, 03   11:57 PM     

Thought you said you were making 30 something

-Ben

uglystick
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Mon Jan 13, 03   10:38 AM     

hehe, i thought we had settled that neon types like an illiterate to save time, not because he's dumb as a stump.

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Single T3/T4 Turbo w/ Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K
MrPeabody

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Mon Jan 13, 03   1:27 PM     

lol

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Mon Jan 13, 03   6:33 PM     

i didnt say that, some one else did

LS4_454
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Mon Jan 13, 03   8:10 PM     

A real tech is doing 100 hours a week, got 4 in my shop.

LS4_454
Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Mon Jan 13, 03   8:36 PM     

Sorry Neon, didn't realize you were talking about your piece of shit Neon motor that attempts to run 16 valves on one cam, what kind of fucking engineering is that anyway?!. I thought we were talking about a SOHC with 2 valves per cylinder and a REAL DOHC with 4 valves per cylinder. Now go back and re-read and it will all make sense.

SweetNeon

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Tue Jan 14, 03   6:24 PM     

very true a tech with a good ammount of experence should be doing any where between 100-150hrs of work a week but seeing that ive amost been here for 3 months........

SweetNeon

Re: inspiration comes in funny packages...   Posted Tue Jan 14, 03   6:27 PM     

my neon motor doesnt have 1 cam dumbass, you seem to never know what the fuck your talking about how come? how would you think we were talking about a sohc with 2 valves per cyl, your full of shit trying to cover your tracks, you and i know pretty much all 4 cyls that are raced now days weather it be sohc or dohc are 16 valves a cyl, swallow your bull shit pride and admite your wrong loser

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7