This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 4390

SirSmokeALot
What is a good Mitsubishi to start out with?   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   2:27 PM     

storm

Re: What is a good Mitsubishi to start out with?   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   4:30 PM     

wait till your 18 first then find out.
even tho i got a car when i was 14 or round 14, but i only got that for $99 australian , it was a holden gemini '81', even tho it was my 1st car i don't say it's my 1st car it was just a little car that was, lol
idid'nt drive it 1 or 2 times round the street but i the only reason i got it was to sell it for more then what i got it for and i think i sold it for $350, no reg no RWC little rust on 2 front doors, and i just kept saving, and bought my nissan pulsar ET turbo out of it, and still ot it today, and plan on keeping it for much longer, even tho i have had lots of cars after it a change my car near every few months but have to slow down now and focus on only 2 cars and keep them for a while, after all this holden talk that is going round at moment i want to get a VT SS 5.7l V8 but im up for about $20 grand and in US it would be about.....$11-12?, don't know im not good at working stuff like that out, im not a maths sort of person, i don't think much people are, and if i do really want to im going to have to sell my soaror, i should be able to get about $20 grand for it, i don't know i'll see if i really want it or not.

but about the car to start of with, save your money 1st kid then worry about it, and maybe wait till u can drive?

storm

Re: What is a good Mitsubishi to start out with?   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   4:31 PM     

and what happen to your saying..........
im done with cvsr?

sweetdevil
Re: What is a good Mitsubishi to start out with?   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   4:38 PM     

why do u even reply to fag's like sirsuckalot?

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
hooyeah
Re: What is a good Mitsubishi to start out with?   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   4:41 PM     

in gran turismo i always start with a lancer

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
MrPeabody

Re: What is a good Mitsubishi to start out with?   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   4:42 PM     

With 10 G's??? Talkin GT2 here I go for the S13 Silvia

-Ben

storm

Re: What is a good Mitsubishi to start out with?   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   4:46 PM     

sweetd i was bored i had to do something, i reply to anything when im bored.
but i don't know why he's just wasting our time with all this stuff

Metal396
Re: What is a good Mitsubishi to start out with?   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   10:53 PM     

on gran turismo 2 i always start with a mitsu mirage cyborg.... then move on to impreza wrx.... then the free skyline.... woohooo free money left and right to buy all the muscle cars with hehe

----------------------------------------------------
Yeah Yeah, your car is better...... FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!
[External Image Removed]
MrPeabody

Re: What is a good Mitsubishi to start out with?   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   11:47 PM     

The muscle cars are kew, (I like the cougar and the cuda) ... but they fail in comparision to the Sup's and Sky's :P

-Ben

Gorgoth3k1

Re: What is a good Mitsubishi to start out with?   Posted Sat Dec 21, 02   9:36 PM     

i always started off with a 91 supra or something... hehe... then enter an endurance race (after getting all of the licenses) and get LOTS of money... then buy that ford rally car and get the free skylines... MULTIPLE times... you can sell each one of 'em for 175grand..... i believe thats the fastest way to make money in that game... hehe...

-Gor