This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 1439

hooyeah
nice   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   3:43 PM     

yah i'm a domestic guy but gotta give some props here

a buddy of mine i just saw his car it's nice an import but a tasteful one no wing or body kit at all it's an 84 i think not sure but 84 prelude blue pearl chameleon type paint, 4 barrel honda racing engine not sure exact details. just had it appraised at 16 grand black lights inside none under it no stickers at all 6000$ is all stereo 8 speakers 2 12" subs behind the rear seat 2 6 inch mids on the back 2 4 inch mids on the doors and 2 tweeters on the dash not sure about the amp(s) i think the deck is pioneer along with the amp, cd player ect... and allt he speakers i think are rockford (not sure i know the subs are) 15 inch rims and actually has not to low profile tires anyway it's a sweet ride (just because it is done right) it's not a speedy one quick though great handler but it's not scraping the ground and it doesn't have a wing or a body kit so it's a classy understated import it's nice

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
integraracer9x
Re: nice   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   7:54 AM     

Sounds like he's got a nice old one there. Very cool.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes."
hooyeah
Re: nice   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   12:45 PM     

it is nice yes i'm not positive ont he year but he has put alot of money into it over the 7 years he has had it a lil bit each year and by now it is defintately paying off subtle yet nice na dhe is cool about it not cocky or anytihng

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works