This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 14591

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
SirSmokeALot
How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST cost?   Posted Tue Dec 17, 02   4:44 PM     

How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST cost?

uglystick
Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST cost?   Posted Tue Dec 17, 02   4:58 PM     

now why the hell would you ask us that? more than your momma costs...how's that for an answer...

didn't like it? try this: kelleybluebook.com

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
hooyeah
Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST cost?   Posted Tue Dec 17, 02   5:43 PM     

more than its worth

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
storm

Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST cost?   Posted Tue Dec 17, 02   5:48 PM     

yeah i don't mind the those cars that's most likly one of the only cars we don't have much of down here, there's only about 4-5 in austraila i think, i'd like to c and rive one in real life

MrPeabody

Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST cost?   Posted Tue Dec 17, 02   9:21 PM     

Probobly at least 8 G's, and get a GSX, same power more traction, way faster car. Oh, and save some money and get a 1st gen GSX, they're way cheaper and the blocks are stronger, not to mention they can easily be quick, compared to the 3500 lb 2nd gen beasts...

http://www.blak94gsx.com/

-Ben

BlownGTP

Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST cost?   Posted Wed Dec 18, 02   7:59 AM     

the cars are sharp but they really are junk. they are a maintanance nightmare. we refuse to even buy them and sell them on our car lot.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Stryker
Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST cost?   Posted Wed Dec 18, 02   7:01 PM     

I agree wit Peabody...If ya gonna get an Eclipse, get the GSX model. Same turbo, same engine, but it's AWD...much better for racing...if that's what ya wanna do with it. However, if ya wanna rice it out, get the RS...It's the slowest one, and better for Ricen out.

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
MrPeabody

Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST cost?   Posted Wed Dec 18, 02   8:05 PM     

Yeah and make sure it's a RS with an auto! 3500 lbs and 140 or so HP... zoom :P

-Ben

Stryker
Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST cost?   Posted Wed Dec 18, 02   8:16 PM     

No no no. If you are gonna have a Riced Eclipse RS, it HAS to be the 6 speed manual tranny! Didn't you learn ANYTHING from watchin fast and furious?! haha

They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
MrPeabody

Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST cost?   Posted Wed Dec 18, 02   8:34 PM     

Nah that was at least a seven speed, just listen to all the shifts

-Ben

Stryker
Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST cost?   Posted Wed Dec 18, 02   8:36 PM     

No, my friend and I counted em, in the first scene, where he's by himself on the track, it's 6...BUT...One of the shifts he moved his left shoulder instead of the right one. LOL. He was probly shiftin somethin else....

MrPeabody

Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST cost?   Posted Wed Dec 18, 02   8:38 PM     

Nice to know how much time you whatch the movie

-Ben

Stryker
Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST cost?   Posted Wed Dec 18, 02   8:45 PM     

lol. We went through and spotted all the stupid shit that makes people dumber for watching in the movie. haha. And actually, the storyline isn't THAT bad...It's just the lines and the idiots who thought of a 10 second street-legal eclipse. haha.

hooyeah
Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST cost?   Posted Wed Dec 18, 02   9:05 PM     

did they ever actually say it was street legal?

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
MrPeabody

Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST cost?   Posted Wed Dec 18, 02   10:13 PM     

Steet legal or not, it's not a 10 second eclipse, not with all the shit they had in it, and the fact that it is actually a GS with a turbo, and the bad driver :P If it was a GSX it might be more believable The only car's runnin 10's in that movie were the Supra, RX-7 (both of em), and the Charger...

-Ben

P.S. Just messin with ya, I think I whatch that movie at least once a week, DVD baby! :P

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3