This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 14591

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
uglystick
Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST co   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   1:30 AM     

my respect for you has gone through the floor peabody. immediately send me your copy of fnf and it will be exchanged for your choice of the following:

bullitt
two lane blacktop
gone in 60 seconds
ronin

thank you, come again...

jasn

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Single T3/T4 Turbo w/ Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K
Stryker
Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST co   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   1:38 AM     

Haha No shit. Hell, I'll send ya a copy of Gone in 60 Seconds for free! Consider it my Christmas present to ya P-man. lol.
Watches f&f once a week...Oh man...I hope it's just cause of the chicks or somethin man...

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
Stryker
Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST co   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   1:43 AM     

And I just noticed somethin...The kid that started this thread is only 13 years old. Why don't you wait at LEAST 'till ya have a fuckin permit before you start askin about a car that you'll never get? Why don't you ask us how much a Lamborgini Mercialago is while your at it? Chances are, at 13 you don't have enough money to buy either an Eclipse or a Lambo anyways, so why the hell did you even ask?!

They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
storm

Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST co   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   3:55 AM     

haha, he is to, whats the point in wasting our our time, go and watch your fnf movie

MrPeabody

Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST co   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   10:45 AM     

*Sniff... guess i'll go whatch my movie in the corner... sniff*

Bah.. you guys can go jusmp of a cliff :P

BTW, I was exaterating about the once a week thing, but yes, I do own it, and I do whatch it now and then. And I'm getting Gone in 60 soon, of which I have whatched more times than FnF, plus I own Ronin and am looking into getting Bullit soon (Saw that sweet car chase a few days ago

-Ben

uglystick
Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST co   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   11:16 AM     

awwww, bullitt ain't about the sweet car chase. it's about watching the mopar explode into the gas station!

jason

Project Junkyard Greyhound - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; Korman Twin Turbo Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Single T3/T4 Turbo w/ Rayjay Adjustible Wastegate; Haltech E6K
MrPeabody

Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST co   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   1:36 PM     

Hehehe, that boat did go BOOM!

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST co   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   1:41 PM     

HEY that was a sweet ass mopar bitches!

and hey i've seen f&f like 10 times it's a pretty good movie underneath all the ricers

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
MrPeabody

Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST co   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   2:12 PM     

Yeah, it was pretty cool, but they're still boats :P

Clears, Wings and flaming mufflers forever! :P

-Ben

BlownGTP

Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST co   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   4:51 PM     

the movie sucked but it was car action so i give it that

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Stryker
Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST co   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   9:47 PM     

ehhh...actually, I didn't see ANY clears in f&f...

hooyeah
Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST co   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   10:08 PM     

look harder i'm pretty sure alot of the civics and such you see dirving around had em

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
MrPeabody

Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST co   Posted Thu Dec 19, 02   11:48 PM     

Yup, the civ had em in the "4 car, 5 minute, 1/4 mile long race" :P

-Ben

Gorgoth3k1

Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST co   Posted Sat Dec 21, 02   9:44 PM     

that mitsubishi is a 7-speed... hehe... listen to and count all of the shifts... he makes one more at the very end of the cut... you have to turn up the tv to hear the revs changing, but he does shift it 7 times.... including once with the left arm... interesting... hehe... but ya... a friend of mine and i went thru the movie and tried to find every mistake they have... including the "tune the naawwwsss and you'll be runnin 9's" line... hehe...

-Gor

MrPeabody

Re: How much will a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST co   Posted Sun Dec 22, 02   2:23 PM     

Yeah,
That was friggin hilarious... that boat of a Maxima would be lucky to run 14's :P

-Ben

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3