This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 1028

RednekKonceptz

Protest against Police Harassment this saturday!!!   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   1:15 AM     

a protest @ cruise night to rally support to prevent Police Harassment! On thanksgiving, 25 of my neighbors rallied together, made up a story, and all called the police at the same time. All said I was speeding through the neighborhood. Since then I have had cops sitting in front of my house at all ours of the day, herrassing me, my family, and threatening to impound my car and arrest me. I filed compliants against all that filed complaints against me for herrassing me. The cops refuse to listen to my side of the story and say if they hear anything about me speeding or anything, even if they don't see it they will arrest me and impound my car. I am sick of the harassment and am looking for people to rally behind me and take this to PD city council. I invite all of you to come by and park with me at the show with "Stop Police Harassment" signs next to your cars. I'll also have a petition that you can sign and leave your email addy to form a group and possibly make a news letter to see how others are being harassed and descriminated against because of there cars. I encourage all of you, no matter if you drive rice, euro, or muscle to come out on saturday and join the fight. THANK YOU!

Stryker
Re: Protest against Police Harassment this saturday!!!   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   1:17 AM     

Did you have to post this everywhere? SHUT THE FUCK UP MAN. ONE POST IS MOORRRE THAN ENOUGH

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~