This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 27884

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4  
Stryker
Re: Hello all.. I'm new. Have some questions..   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   11:15 PM     

Do I get a discount since I'm yer friend? lol

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~
MrPeabody

Re: Hello all.. I'm new. Have some questions..   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   11:36 PM     

No, people who drive S10's piss me of :P

-Ben

illegal_SVT

Re: Hello all.. I'm new. Have some questions..   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   11:37 PM     

S-10's are almost as cool as my SVT Cobra R man! watch it. I bet his pimpin kick ass ride is what what better than you're yo dawg g man. nigga, what?

My car is faster. And it's illegally modified, which means it's better
Satanismycopilot
Re: Hello all.. I'm new. Have some questions..   Posted Thu Nov 28, 02   8:25 AM     

LOL stryker

Re: Hello all.. I'm new. Have some questions..   Posted Thu Nov 28, 02   9:48 PM     

this guy....lol

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
JcAus
Re: Hello all.. I'm new. Have some questions..   Posted Thu Nov 28, 02   10:09 PM     

More pics of my car, this one is from the cruise to the show.
[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
I am driving here....but bad photo

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
MrPeabody

Re: Hello all.. I'm new. Have some questions..   Posted Thu Nov 28, 02   10:55 PM     

Shit dude, your car gets better by the minute, keep it up, you lucky little bastard

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: Hello all.. I'm new. Have some questions..   Posted Thu Nov 28, 02   11:01 PM     

eyes on the road junior

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
JcAus
Re: Hello all.. I'm new. Have some questions..   Posted Thu Nov 28, 02   11:13 PM     

I have a lot more and I will take some tonight again and post em

Thanks mate.

----------------
JcAus
Re: Hello all.. I'm new. Have some questions..   Posted Thu Nov 28, 02   11:17 PM     

Due to the state that I was travelling to I was required to fit my standard air box to the car other wise I would face a fine and defect notice. So you can see how clean the box is as apposed to the rest of the engine bay.

I will have on monday a new pod style filter that they will allow to have affixed to the vehicle at all times

here is a pic of my engine bay
[External Image Removed]

Arse shot now
[External Image Removed]

----------------

Edited by JcAus (Thu Nov 28, 02   11:20 PM)

Metal396
Re: Hello all.. I'm new. Have some questions..   Posted Thu Nov 28, 02   11:45 PM     

that thing looks so badass! i love the paint and wheels especially! whats the name of that color? besides blue ehehe. Looks like a real fun cruiser to me!

----------------------------------------------------
http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc
Rock on.
[External Image Removed]
Metal396
Re: Hello all.. I'm new. Have some questions..   Posted Thu Nov 28, 02   11:51 PM     

oh and what kinda camera was used? i liek the way those pictures came out. very very clear , and good quality photos.

----------------------------------------------------
http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc
Rock on.
[External Image Removed]
hooyeah
Re: Hello all.. I'm new. Have some questions..   Posted Fri Nov 29, 02   1:01 AM     

hmm i am really starting to like that car....start a thread in the general or import forum with the rest of the pics....don't wanna take over this guys thread too much.
Nice looking car what are the other cars you were driving with i like the looks of the yellow ones hood and his reflection looked cool in the side of your car

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
MrPeabody

Re: Hello all.. I'm new. Have some questions..   Posted Fri Nov 29, 02   1:32 AM     

I see a white Rex

-Ben

JcAus
Re: Hello all.. I'm new. Have some questions..   Posted Fri Nov 29, 02   1:07 PM     

OK I will start a new thread and post all the pics

Jc

----------------
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4