This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 51562

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 (7)  
SweetNeon

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   7:37 PM     

would you like me to use spell check? run from your car to your autobody class @ Indio highschool and then run right back? whats that ? i went to autobody for over 2 years

SweetNeon

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   8:14 PM     

Oh and just because you think you know so much about me doesn't mean you know me so don't start saying I am this and that type of person from what other people in the valley say especially when in reality the type of person you are getting this information from dislike me as it is. And i am not going to lie there are a lot of people in the valley that don't really like me because of a lot of previous problems for instance: getting down with girls that have real angry boy friends, I have won a lot of money from racers in this valley, i get cocky when i think i am better then some one in what i do or some thing i can relate to, people that don't have the possessions i have accumulated over the years tend to dislike like me and make me look bad from what they say about me to other people, and then just the all around hater that jumps on the band wagon when other people have some thing against me. Even though I use to have so much drama going down I just thought it was funny for some kind of reason because to hate on someone so much is the most gratitude a person could get seeing how fucking pathetic people can be and how much better I am then them. lol I just forgot what I was geting at, I think I will stop here haha.

Kutsuju_racing
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   10:59 PM     

and you've done it!!!!!!!!!!

My god you've said something SMART! Damn boy I'm proud of you. In that small paragraph you sounded like you did a little growing! See I don't even agree with what you totally said but it's a small step. I understand I'm the same way. I can be one of the cockiest (however you spell it) bastards in the world believe me. but the thing is learning when it's ok to be cocky. I haven't learned yet and my wife tries to teach me. but being humble makes you a better person. and not acting like or even thinking that your better then anyone else makes you a better person. You can have all the things in the world and it doesn't make you a better person for it. Your a better person when you treat people how you want to be treated or to treat people in the right manner. Now I haven't mastered all these tips but I live my life trying.

ok now I'll really leave you alone. Neon I think you've stumbled onto something. =) talk to you later!

Kutsuju Racing Pres
SweetNeon

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   6:46 AM     

dont run away so fast i havent posted my pictures yet

sweetdevil
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   8:30 AM     

I'd hate to hear what ya'll would think of me if you talked to people in the valley... I don't think anybody here likes me, but no one says anything to my face, so I guess they must be afraid of me...

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
BlownGTP

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   8:41 AM     

or they just dont give a shit enough to say anything.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
MrPeabody

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   12:39 PM     

Well, our little buddy chad here has talked some shit about you, but whatever. I see you as the person you are on these forums and how you treat people here, and you're pretty cool in my opinion

-Ben

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   12:44 PM     

I don't like you, and if you were here I'd say it to your face. That's just the kind of person I am.

Just kidding, but if I really didn't like you I'd have no problem telling you.

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 (7)