This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 51562

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6) 7  
hooyeah
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   8:36 PM     

the asfaps are a joke

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
SweetNeon

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   8:39 PM     

what the fuck is a asfaps?

hooyeah
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   8:40 PM     

asfab dickface

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
SweetNeon

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   8:43 PM     

learn how to spell lol what are ya stupid or sum thing lol

hooyeah
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   8:49 PM     

probably am a little bit who knows i'm not an american so i'm not sure what the test is called exactly. but i have a buddy who's joining the us army and he took the test said it was probably one of the easiest things ever. bragging about a test practically designed for monkeys is stupid

VROOMMMM!
SweetNeon

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   8:55 PM     

lol monkeys i know huh, i seen some faking idiots get in the army and merines, they kind of reminded me of that guy on born to kill or platoon one of those movies where the guy killed him self in the bath room, that dude looked and acted like sum of the people joining up

MrPeabody

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   2:16 AM     

Hey! Don't rag on Home Schooling. I did it form 8-12th grade, (due to medical issues.) Learned a whole shit load more than they would have taught me in public school... Not raggin on yah dude and I aint takin sides, gonna go jump into a fox hole now... 4th gen's forever! Power to the people!

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   6:34 AM     

praze the lord

sweetdevil
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   8:29 AM     

Ya Fuck that! I was in independent studies from 7th grade to graduation, and I finished 3 years early, and took ISP over going to Palm Valley school on a scholarship. (That's an accel ed high school down here that costs a couple grand a month) So ISP doesn't make you dumb, cuz I'm 19 and I'm making $40,000/yr at a cake job that I sit here and fuck around on line all day.

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Kutsuju_racing
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   3:47 PM     

HAHAHAHA! I wasn't talking to any of you so don't take it personal I was talking to the monkey who can't spell. I wasn't poor. We didn't have a lot of money but I wasn't poor. I wouldn't even shame people who are poor now my wife was poor. When your poor you appreciate things a lot more then the normal Joe. If you scored that high then why can't your dumb ass answer a few questions about a carb?

Sorry ya'll this is between me and neon I wasn't trying to affend any of you. Hell most of you have the common sense not to be little liars! and keep lying to try and get away with it. The military not for everybody but I can say one thing I'll be retired at 38! I'm 26 neon. Nope didn't want to work my dad said I had the rest of my life to work why start early? I played sports and chilled with my wife! (girlfriend at the time.)

You see neon the shit you can't grasp is I could probably talk to you in a regular tone if you weren't so damn childish. Your just a little punk and that's the reason you would run from your car to your autobody class @ Indio highschool and then run right back! because everybody wanted to kick your ass because you always talk shit and talk out of your ass.

tell me I'm lying! I have witnesses now! more then one and believe me I can get them on here to call you out! and You know I'll do it!

See it didn't even have to come this far I would've left you alone but you keep opening your mouth just like the big dummy you are. but no you keep talking shit. You still don't know dick about cars. Because if you did you wouldn't talk shit about um'. if you know cars you would respect all cars! see I talk shit on you because your always running your mouth.

In here I'm always defending imports because people talk shit on um' and I'm one of the few who know enough to back them up. V8's are tight I don't dogg um unless people talk shit first hell I'm gonna build me a few. but don't ever underestimate a 4 banger or Honda. See I hate Ford and there's not much I like about Dodge...Hemi....that's about it....other then that not impressed by the viper....it's bad.....it's just not my style. I'm not gonna sit here and say it's a piece like you would but that's why your dumb and I'm not.

How can you claim not to be book smart but you SAY you score in the 70's? come on now?

neon why don't you impress me by typing something intellegent for once.

Do you even read your posts? you should go back and read your posts.....I look at yours and I just think damn what a little idiot. I feel sorry for the girl that has to listen to you. especially for the girl you get pregnant is for some reason she's dumb enough to open her legs. Cause you sure as hell arn't a looker.

Kutsuju Racing Pres
sweetdevil
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   4:38 PM     

no offense taken... just proving a point... don't dog on ISP, a lot of really smart kids come out of there...

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Satanismycopilot
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   6:43 PM     

arguing on the internet is like running the speacial olympics.....even if you fucking win your still retarded

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   7:10 PM     

Hey, my aunt has down syndrome and she kicks so much fucking ass, she's the coolest person in the world. So fuck of bitch! :P Man how are you guys gonna ever post if you offend me with every word? Common, put some effort into it

-Ben

Satanismycopilot
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   7:19 PM     

its just a saying silly not raggin on the mentally challenged...i mean come on does it really make em any smarter if they win a race in the speacial olympics......you get the idea

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   7:24 PM     

haha hell yea you get payed 40grand to make cakes and chill all day? shit i would leave my job to do that, are they hireing =P

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6) 7