This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 51562

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7  
uglystick
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   4:45 PM     

wow, you guys are fun...

and as for race teams hiring kids, i worked on an nhra supercomp team for a few local meets that had a 15 year old doing most of the work with his 18 year old brother as the crew chief. no bs. they knew their shit. 'course they didn't get paid, but neon never answered that question...

i drove a wrx in a test drive today. omfg....i want one.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
Kutsuju_racing
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   4:51 PM     

see that's the funny part I'm not saying it's not possible those kids probably grew up in that family or something but this is the kid asking us for good luck on him going to school in Texas to learn how to build motors and now magically he's in San Diego working for a race team! Do I smell something? hahahahah

Yeah, my friend has one and he upgraded the turbo and he went to front mount intercooler this dude has like $6,000 into his car already and he just ran it last weak and ran a 13.3! it was crazy! that car is so bad! full interior full exhaust and on 17's with stereo system! I can't wait to go for a ride! I haven't been in it since all the latest work. He's into road racing though not dragging and he's afraid to mess up his tranny.

Kutsuju Racing Pres

Edited by Kutsuju_racing (Wed Nov 27, 02   4:54 PM)

MrPeabody

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   9:38 PM     

I'd guess so, he must not be launching that thing too hard, you could pull a faster time if you did with that car and the mods

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   11:41 PM     

lol kids dont do drugs, i ment to say i need air flow #s on ur motor to figure it out

SweetNeon

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   11:49 PM     

i'll post a picture that will make you shut up F&Fboy, go out to willow springs raceway this weekend thats where i will be with the team

SweetNeon

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   11:51 PM     

i get paid and all expenses are paid for

SweetNeon

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Thu Nov 28, 02   9:36 AM     

dont have a heart attack yo im just fuckin with ya

Kutsuju_racing
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   5:05 PM     

Yeah, good thing you said that because I found out everything about you this weekend. I'm not even gonna waste my time replying to your posts anymore you've just admited how much lying you were doing in here. I even hate that I had to bust you out like that but sometimes you just talk to much out of your ass.

I don't even like talking shit like that but as everyone saw you bring out the worst in me. I love to talk cars but you just talk shit on cars and sometimes your just so wrong I can't believe it. just stay away from me and I'll stay away from you.

Kutsuju Racing Pres
SweetNeon

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   7:47 PM     

im not done with you yet, dont quit so soon, me gona make you look stupid soon lol

Kutsuju_racing
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   7:58 PM     

Neon you make yourself look stupid everytime you try to spell!

Well peeps I figured out why Albert here can't spell. He had Home studies!

I think mom and dad should had you do 3rd grad over about 4 more times then you may have gotten it!

Kutsuju Racing Pres
SweetNeon

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   8:11 PM     

you make your self look stupid seeing how you know so much about me, who's Dick ya sucking? what r u talking about gotten it? i grad high school early, i went in isp because i had been working alot, why go to school when you can make 500$ a week and still get your diploma in your spare time? hummmmm, my knowledge is under a hood of a car not in a book, you mite be book smart but i can run circles around you under a hood

Kutsuju_racing
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   8:16 PM     

Yeah, you spell like you graduated early! =) kid I ain't book smart but damn I do know how to spell. If I was that damn smart I wouldn't be in the military but when I was 13 my dad told me he couldn't afford to send me to college not buy me cars! when I didn't even have a license!

Kutsuju Racing Pres
SweetNeon

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   8:20 PM     

dam im sorry your family was poor and you were to lazy to work, i almost made the stupid decision to join the military, i scored a 79 on my asfab when i went up to san diego to meps, what did you get on ur asfab?

Satanismycopilot
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   8:28 PM     

flame war beginning*puts on fire prood suit and ducks and covers*

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   8:31 PM     

how old are you?

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7