This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 51562

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7  
Metal396
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   9:00 PM     

hehehe forgot bout the whole motor part.... oh well makes the race more even... haha

hey u know ur stuff when it comes to v8 muslce, u think i should run a 600cfm holly or 750cfm holly with performer intake, with my 2v heads? just wonderin wat ur oppinion might be.

----------------------------------------------------
http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc
Rock on.
[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   9:01 PM     

who me?

Metal396
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   9:02 PM     

yup.. you... what u think i should get?

Rock on.
[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   9:05 PM     

its a ford i wouldnt even do any thing to it just run it till it dies, whats your a/f ratio differences between the 2?

Metal396
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   9:09 PM     

lol i honestly dont know

Rock on.
[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   9:11 PM     

then im honesty not going to waste my time, call a racing mechine shop of some sort

hooyeah
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   9:14 PM     

well id' say go with the bigger carb you're looking at future mods to the engine so you'll need the bigger carb for further down the road....

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
Metal396
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   9:18 PM     

im thinkin i will do that. jerry was suggesting 750cfm also. plus my friend runs 600cfm holly on stock 289 heads... so im thinkin 750 would be best.

Rock on.
[External Image Removed]
LethalToy

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   10:07 PM     

Well, HOLY FUCKING squirrel shit batman. That was most decisevly THE most enlightening post you have ever posted Neon. Kinda reminds me of some of your posts from the old board. It always seems to turn out that Kutsuju brings out the best in you every time you two go at it verbally. I am not used to seeing more than two lines of response from you, ever. I hope that we'll see more of your intelligence and less sarcasm in the future.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
SweetNeon

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   10:11 PM     

=)__~~~

LethalToy

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   10:43 PM     

your supposed to swallow, that way the jizz don't spill outta your mouth. lmao

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Stryker
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   11:37 PM     

LOL. That's fuckin gross man.

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~
MrPeabody

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   11:52 PM     

And learn to use punctuation Neon, that post gave me a friggin headace Hell I agree with both of you, however, I wouldn't dog on SOHC's, they're allot more reliable than DOHC's and there happens to be quite a few in the 10's all motor, even a guy I know whos running a D15 1.5 all moter that runs a 10.7 And honestly, i don't really see the differense between the varieties of compacts. It's all roughly the same technology, the same process for building them and the same means to reach the goals. It's based on preference, it's all about whatever you like. With me I chose a honda because of the amount of aftermarket support, reliability and the 4th gen for it's lighweight.

-Ben

uglystick
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   4:17 PM     

the cfm rating has nothing to do with fuel/air ratio. i thought you said you knew something about american iron chad. cfm just relates the maximum flow rate that said carburettor is capable of. if you over-do it on the cfm, you will end up with poorer throttle resolution, not too much fuel. that's what the jets and power valves do...hence, you could jet/power valve a 750 to run the same amount of fuel as a 600. you could also put small jets in and huge power valves, or vis a vis, it just changes the way the carburettor behaves. the bigger the throats (and hence larger cfm #), the more ON-OFF your car will behave...with a better matched cfm for your engine, the progression circuits will work smoother. that's it.

tommy, go buy a copy of the holley performance manual from hp books. it's available at your local kragen with a speed shop. or i can just give you better info and you can order it online (i don't have it in front of me). either way, read the book (yes, read...i know, but do it anyway) prior to buying a carburettor.

and don't you dare put an it'llbreak on that moose-tang.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
Kutsuju_racing
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   4:19 PM     

Neon you are such an idiot....ok look here boy.

Learn to spell. then learn how to put a period at the end of sentence and then hit return so people can read the damn thing....damn your dumb!

1st off your a lying little piece. Post your # to your race shop so that I can call on Monday and ask for chad. Then what's the website to this great racing team that hires a kid. Who says call a race mechanic and not to waste your time with a stupid as answer like "what A/F ratio do they have? how fucking stupid a comment that was! You just proved you don't know what the hell your talking about. You should've asked what kinda Cfm's he's pulling or at least what his plans are or hey I knew a guy running this set up and....but Nnnnnooooo your dumb as says " whats your a/f ratio differences between the 2?"

Hey neon what kind of slicks should I run and on what size rim? should I run 14's or 17' s ......Well what's the tire pressure between the two??? =) Damn your dumb! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! What the fuck does his A/F ratio matter he can adjust it there moron!

You still didn't answer about that timeslip? call me what you want I'll call you....how about ALBERT!

Kid do you even know what a 1040 is? You make twice as much as me huh? kid I've been making money since you were in the 3rd grade and joined the military when you were in the 5th! wake up boy. Your what 19 and I'm suppossed to believe you've owned 5 cars in your life? Please dude don't talk about the stock cars your dad and all you uncles and there friends owned.

here your homework list.
1. work phone number
2. shop's name and address
3. Your beach front property address w/ you in the picture next to the address and mondays paper for proof.

4. pics of all your old cars.
5. and a 13sec timeslip.

oh, and by the way I have a friend TDY in Diego right now so I might just have him go visit you at work while your wrenching on these Porche race cars! He works nights so monday or tuesday will be good right? or are you going to be touring the county on a race circuit right?

6. oh, wait one more show me one true mopar guy that claims the Neon as a Hot rod or just claims it!

A 4 banger will never have to things and that's the feel nor the sound a V8 and there's nothing you can do or prove anything different. you put your punk as car in 4th @ 30MPH and punch it I guarantee you a 13 second V8 feels totally different! any takers? Sound or Feel?

See neon you can fool these other kids in here but I'm a grown man son with a morgage with my name on it due on the first that's $1,320.00 so if you think you can handle that you prove it to me! Cause if you made that much dumb ass you wouldn't be talking to me about your gay ass NEON!!!!!! Cause if I had twice as much money as I make now we would be talking about my DENALI on 24's sitting next to my AUDI A8!

Boy call your dad and tell him your sorry for all the embarrassment you've caused! Does anyone know neons last name I want to find out who your dad is and talk to him about his little lying son that he has and let him see all this lame shit talking you do.

Please let me know if not I can find out anyway! remember neon I'm from the valley hell my family has been there forever and a day. Hell I think my cousin went to school with and he's raced you before and then you squeezed like a little punk and you claimed you'd beat him all motor! got them wheels turning now don't eye....they sad part is you probably don't remember the race because you've done that to so man people! it's ok though Jim I understand...maybe I'll call you Jim for "Liar Liar" hahahahah.

Kutsuju Racing Pres
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7