This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 51562

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 7  
nissandriven
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   6:10 PM     

so wait why couldn't you downshift or keep it in 3rd? You flame on me for bein right...hmmm

rednecks and domestics suck

JDM FOR LIFE!
Metal396
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   6:16 PM     

once u learn how to read correctly u might notice what i said. Starting in first gear, shifting at redline through all gears.

Yeeeaaahhh that really means i need to downshift back to third AFTER i already upshifted from 3rd to 4th at 7000rpm.... hahaha! ur probably on your parents 3rd car , ruining them with a cross between your own stupidity, and your lacking of driving skills.

Learn to read and drive then talk shit...

----------------------------------------------------
http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc
Rock on.
[External Image Removed]
Kutsuju_racing
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   7:35 PM     

Sorry metal but your lying your ass off! get in your car and in 4th gear there is no way in hell you at redline at 65 MPH! don't even try it dude your bareley @ 5,000 in 3rd!

Kutsuju Racing Pres
SweetNeon

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   8:29 PM     

ouuuuu i got you all rialed up now this is going to be fun stuff, i think i'll refer to you as the F&Fboy ( Fast and Furious boy) alright F&Fboy i think i'll give you alittle teaching lession and if you dont get it right then i think you should go back to the country you came from or go back to school, who makes a neon? and where would that company be located at? and would that make it a domestic?, 1 other thing i dont give a flying fuck what you think about my car and what it use to run its lame bull shit your lame ass is stuck on, you think you sound like you know your shit dont you, seeing you havent even been in car that breaks 16s you think you know what it is like being thrown in the back of a seat in a 12,11 sec honda? your fucking kidding your self yo, just alittle info before i had my neon i owned 4 pre 74 chevys, a nova that would throw your ass in the fucking trunk (happend once passanger seat broke and there was nothing in the back and she pretty much flue in the trunk) and you think i dont know what a stroked small block with dual carbs connecting to a turbo 400 trans w/b&m shift kit and runing a 3800 stall converter blastin power to a 10 bolt posi rearend with some awsome gears and stuck to the road with my M/T indy profile street tires and my ass comeing to a stop with the help of my 4 wheel disk break set up oh but i dont know what it feals like to be thrown in the back of insanly fast cars ya faking F&Fboy, its funny cuz as i read the shit gets deeper in bull shit lol, i like the part where you said im another weak little 4 banger and said some domestic stuff blaa blaaa blaaa im a wanna be haha lets look at the facts here, first part im another weak little 4 banger ok F&Fboy pay attention, another weak: i dont realy see alot of weak 4cyl that can hit the same weak times as i have so im sure i speak for other people reading this as your comment is declared FAKING LAME BULLSHIT, ok part 2 LITTLE 4 BANGER: by far is my "4 BANGER" not small for 4cyls in fact you can make my 2.4 biger then any honda 4cyl so in annalizeing your comment i consider it FAKING BULL SHIT, part 3 "WANNA BE": think about this for a sec who do i wanta be and after i get to be what i wanta be what will i be? will i be some one that has been racing in this valley for give or take a year about 4 years? would i be some one who most people in this valley that race know about? would i have a quick car? would i be racing people like F&Fboy or old muscle cars? would i be hateing like a little lame F&Fboy that races single cam turbos hahahaha i make my self laugh haha anyways i think you get my point and we considser your whole sentance FAKING LAME BULLSHIT, dam you go on alot about v8s and shit funny you didnt know i built v8s huh F&Fboy, why would i buy a honda? i think they have no torque and neons have more potential then them and i think every one in this fourm knows that i think that so i consider that statement FUCKING DUMB CUZ IT CAME FROM AN IDIOT, so you expect to beat my car on the track well WUP TI DE DOOOOOOOO i dont give a fuck i have nothing to prove and who knows when the neon will be runing im not even conserned about it when i have real race cars i work on every day, lol hahahah now your trying to school me on how you put it "real racing" hahahahaha not even worth my time to respond fully to that lame question F&Fboy swift single camer, sorry yo but i have a life beyond racing hahaha well that doesnt realy make sence i'll put it this way i dont have time to make it to all the events and i sure as fuck wouldnt tow my car all the way out to phoenix cuz some F&Fboy wants to check out my car, this part is good to check it :,( and what was your post "yeah, me and my buddies with our neons with 2.4's are gonna go out there and beat honda's? ) first off no that wasnt my post smart guy, secont i never said it was my buddies, they were people off of the south west neon message board that were planing to attend the event ya faking dumb shit, i cant realy remember if i said they were going to beat all the hondas but i mite be wrong could some one look up the old post cuz im to lazy to, ask me if i care how many people beat the turbo neon from the southwest neon message board that attended that event lol your funny F&Fboy, this guy still thinks he can build a fast single cam homie you gota lie or some thing cuz people know your a lame fuck by just that comment, oh now this is the good part =) mommy and daddy pay my bills? i thought you couldnt look even more stupid then you were but hate to break it to you but i have an appartment next to the beach in san diego i also work at a race shop building porsche race cars and travel with a race team that runs the porsche mobil 1 car ya fucking dumb bitch from what it looks like your whole god dam waste of a fucking point is ABSOLUTLY NOT MAKEING SENCE LAME BULL SHIT, what does every one else think?

SweetNeon

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   8:30 PM     

oh one more thing, i make DOUBLE what you do you poor fuck hahahahahaha hahaha hahahaha haha hahaha

Satanismycopilot
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   8:36 PM     

actually dood if you read it again he was going up a hill

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   8:38 PM     

wow... I didn't think Neon knew that many words... ha ha

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
sweetdevil
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   8:39 PM     

I went back and read most of it too, I'm impressed! lol

Metal396
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   8:41 PM     

i read that whole thing! yeah i know its amazing hehe. i will be very suprised to see a good comeback to that...

seems to have been more posts today than the past few weeks combined.... not to mention the Longest post... lol

Rock on.
[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   8:43 PM     

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yea yoooooooooo , dopest post right there

sweetdevil
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   8:44 PM     

ya, but like lethal said... you dont' live in the valley anymore, so get the fuck off of our site!!!! ha ha

SweetNeon

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   8:47 PM     

=P you cant prove nothing i mite still be liveing in the valley

Metal396
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   8:51 PM     

lol hey neon wanna race? LOL just pull 2 of your plug wires first please.... thanks ... ahhaha

Rock on.
[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   8:57 PM     

how about i pull no plug wires off seeing it has no motor? i'll pull that thing down the 1/4mile attatched to a twin turbo porsche =P

hooyeah
Re: 1998 Civic EX = WEAK!!!!   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   8:58 PM     

dude you type well for a drunk high guy

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 7