This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 138318

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 (9) 10 11 12 13  
LethalToy

Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   7:55 PM     

OMFG, I leave for a little while and a couple of keyboard assbandits show up and start talkin shit.

How, on Gods green earth, did the tornado miss your trailercourt???

You come on here and start talking about popping caps in people and putting guns to their head. Do you realize that Eric (or anyone else for that matter) can track down your IP and submit it to the local police. What you have said (in print) is called Uttering threats of Bodily harm and it carries with it an imprisonable offence charge. Have fun getting your 17 year old ass raped by Bubba with the dry slide. I am quite sure that you are quite the salad tosser and enjoy felching.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Satanismycopilot
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   8:03 PM     

hmm anyone notice that giojohnny and nissandriven always post one right after the other......kinda odd...prolly the same person so he can think he has a friend.....oh being the hick that i am because i live in the woods in jersey....there is no .45 caliber conversion for the .50 caliber desert eagle.. the desert eagle is availble to be chambered in .357 Magnum, .41 AE, .41 Magnum, .44 Magnum, and .50 caliber rounds....here is the link to a web site site about the Desert Eagle http://www.prairienet.org/guns/big/50ae.htm
im not gonna start petty shit i just wanted to prove you wrong......have fun i hope you hit a telephone pool and die in a firey inferno

Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   10:52 PM     

Nissan fag....I would run you fucking any time if I lived out the states same goes for geojonny or what ever the fuck your name is. I would run import to USDM Nissanpovarse trashcanics. I would run all motor, no extra shit added like N2O or anything. I would also bring some of my fuel over because I think that it is better and we will see fag that my true JDM car could kick your arse.

Now clean your fucking arse hole that you call a mouth out and stop talking shit.

oh how about I bring the Datto out too. we will see a fucking 1977 old peice of shit kick your arse.

Go to school or some thing Fag boy

I was on your side until you started talking like a "booner" so fuck off its people like you that give imports a bad name.

Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
MrPeabody

Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   11:36 PM     

Those two dipshits make me sick. The amount of ignorant content in their pathetic conversations is staggering. Hey fuck heads, i'm a huge import fan, but it's idiots like you who give us a bad name and automatically cause true enthusiasts like me to be grouped together and be steryotyped automatically. Why don't you stop and think, (not too hard though, you might hurt something), and take a good look at yourselves and the stupidity you portray and the effect it has on your expeiriences in life.
Oh wait, was that to advanced for you pee sized brains. Let me put it this way. Fuck of dawg, yo ass is weak boyeez, what what playa.

-Ben

Stryker
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   12:04 AM     

I would like to direct everyone's attention to somethin that Dickless Monkey said early on in this post:

In reply to:

what the fuck are all you hicks with the american cars doin on an import page any way

Ok. Question:
WHO IN THE FUCK SAID THIS WAS AN IMPORT PAGE?!?!?!?!?!?!
As I seem to recall, the creator of this site drives a MUSTANG, and he was kind enough to let IMPORTS *Notice I didn't say ricers* onto his site.

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~
MrPeabody

Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   12:19 AM     

I think he was reffering to the "import" section, probobly think that refers to the site as a whole

-Ben

Stryker
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   12:22 AM     

He said it once before to in another thread...I think he believes cvsr.net to be a ricer-hangout. lol
*NO, I was NOT dissin on imports there...Just ricers*

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~
hooyeah
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   4:23 AM     

no no nooo see the thing that they're missing is the difference between "import forum" andd RICE forum,
and theyre still too fucking stupid to realise that some of us "hicks" have imports and that imports aren't decided by a body kit and by the manufacturers name

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
uglystick
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   11:13 AM     

wow, he kept typing after my last posts...he really is as stupid as i think he is.

as for me having no life and sitting in front of a computer all day talking shit, it's easy to do when i get paid a solid wage and work here, jackoff - see the cars on the big screen? look familiar? do you know me from the spec v board? do you even drive a spec?

[External Image Removed]

that 52" flat plasma screen cost more than your moms car did when it was new. $28k out the door. on top of that, my el camino finished and runnin low 12's probably cost me less than you paid for a used nissan. and it's a 1964 (read: collectible).

congrats on keeping the body kit off your car.

you said you had a jdm engine swap. could it possibly be because nissan sentras have a multitude of oiling system failure problems?

bottom line: quit talking shit. lets talk shop. period.

what kind of engine do you have in there now?

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
JcAus
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   12:01 PM     

Jason mate,
Do you work in digital production work?

If not why would you need that huge arse screen

Jc

----------------
MrPeabody

Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   12:33 PM     

I think he's just a spoiled little punk. I'm not jelious :P

-Ben

uglystick
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   12:49 PM     

yup. i am a creative director for an advertising firm. we do plasma screen ads (on screens like that one) in subway stations. and billboards, and wallscapes, and transit ads. the plasma screen is in my office actually to test title safe boundaries (hehehe, i do that a few times a year on new ads, and it's my monitor for the rest of the year...i pulled the wool over the bosses eyes, or it'd be in one of their houses).

and i am a spoiled little punk. they pay me to play with these toys...

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
MrPeabody

Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   12:51 PM     

I think i'm gonna be an automotive journalist, so I can drive all the new cars, then bitch about how much they suck :P

(Lucky bastard)

-Ben

JcAus
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Wed Nov 27, 02   12:51 PM     

Hehehehehe thats pretty cool lol.
I did see some of those scape things and plasma billboards they were quite goood
oh well some people get all the fun jobs

jc

----------------
Gorgoth3k1

Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Thu Nov 28, 02   9:41 PM     

back to the gun-talk.... you can select any given hick that hunts and they'd know more about your gun than your "thug" wannabe ass knows about your own gun that you bought from a hobo in a back alley... hobo tells you its a deagle... you buy it.... redneck sees it... redneck makes fun of your stupid ass for paying $500 for a 22 Magnum Revolver... hahahaha...

fuckin' stupid ass bitch ricer....

now... 400 horses outta a 4-banger... that is impressive, but you do not have 400 horses in your 4-banger... now 400-horses in a V8... thats pretty good, but it is EASILY increased to MUCH more... b/c you see... no matter how impressive 400 horses is from a 1.6L engine, 950-horses from a 5.7L engine is MUCH more impressive and will kick the shit outta the little 4-banger previously mentioned.... and you know what... that 900 horses, i am willing to bet, would cost one THIRD of what that 400 horses will cost.....

now you say imports are better and domestics suck..... now i'm not knocking imports... I own a mitsubishi lancer and its a real fun car... now ricers on the other hand... all of you are fuckin stupid... i was talking to a guy in one of my IT classes yesterday, and you know what... he has a 9-second honda civic with an illegal japanese spooner engine.... HE is a ricer... now being a ricer is not a body kit and type arrrrrrrrrrr stickers, its a mentality... all you dumbfucks who like to lie about your car to make up for your testicular fortitude, or lack there of, is a ricer... now nissanbitchwhatever and geojoewhateveryernameis... you two are ricer bitches... you're both dumbfucks, if you're not one in the same...

now... i have friends who race imports, but you see the difference between them and you is that they have cars that are ACTUALLY fast, and you have a car that runs times slower than the size of your rim...

and believe it or not... anybody can spend $50 on a playstation game and get really fast cars too... even type arrrrr stickers and shit with that "slick ride" hahaha...

dumbfuck

-Gor

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 (9) 10 11 12 13