This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 138318

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  
JcAus
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   5:28 PM     

In reply to:

hey moron with the pos car in his sig why don't u get a life u fat fuck I joined this shit forum to stick up for the imports if I ever see you driving around ill bussa cap haha yeah thats right im done with these gay forums later hick ass bitches ps your car sucks

Shut the fuck up...you stick up for imports....hahahah my arse. Lets have a look hmmmm do you drive an import...possibly not...do you drive a car that is distributed by a USDM named company YES.... did you directly import it from Japan? NO which in turn brings me to my next point.....you have a US delivered vehicle it aint an import in the true sense and deffinately not JDM....it have been modified to adapt to the US environment.

JDM for ever.....shut the fuck up....I own a JDM vehicle Mitsubishi FTO GPX, I purchased it directly from Japan which entails my vehicle to be JDM true.

US / Aussie delivered vehicles are exactly that Locally delivered and there for not JDM

Go and suck some fucking Carbon Monoxide and see if that fixes your illusions

Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
uglystick
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   6:00 PM     

hey nismo...

you can talk shit all day, every car i have is faster than yours is. including my prizm.

i'm all out of making fun of you juice, gotta go home and get some more. it's been a long day.

and you're fucking stupid.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
nissandriven
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   6:07 PM     

nismo huh? anyway I actually did get a japanese engine because I did a swap other than that i just have a CAI, in any case the japanese cars that are put together in the US are all japanese parts and are only put together here there's differences to fit the standards of certain countries but other than that they're very similar

and eclipses need the highest maintenance out of any car out there you damn ricer you need to trade that rice box in for a nissan sonny

and no prism would be taking me bud ..but id let you try

rednecks and domestics suck

JDM FOR LIFE!
uglystick
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   6:09 PM     

awwwwww fuckit. i'm goin off on you right now.

first off, do you even comprehend what it takes to run a fast quartermile? better yet, can you comprehend the kind of power it takes for my scout to lift its 3200lb front half up off the ground level with your twin deck rear spoiler? ever seen what happens when fiberglass meets two spinning mickey thompson baja claws? come up to sacramento and i'll show you what i'm talkin about. stock engine, $800 in electronics, fi and intake porting and this fucker will eat you. beat that with your sentra. with your luck, 800 bucks worth of NX controller and a bottle will put your firmly into the high 14's. that's a hell of an investment. with that kind of money, i could get 500 horse out of a stock chevy small block.

oh, what is that you say? domestics are shit and imports cost more to modify? hmmm...how about i tell you about my current import project - DFI, DIS, Garrett T3, Water to Air Intercooler & a built transmission. What's that spell? a 26 year old import that will beat your ass for less than you spent on your nissan in the first place. and its power can fluctuate between 200 whp to 400whp with the switch of two parts and the press of three buttons on a keyboard. who's the bitch now? stick up for imports? you make them look foolish.

so fucking cut it out. you're a child. you don't have the grey matter to figure this shit out, so keep your mouth firmly shut and your ears wide open and you might just learn something. but as for now, your style or regurgitating bullshit that you heard from some other idiot is planting your foot firmly between your teeth.

now, shut the fuck up or it'll get worse.

jason

uglystick
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   6:13 PM     

who gives a shit where your parts are made. they're all the same. quit fooling yourself.

swap huh? oooh, big fuckin deal. lemme guess, it bolted right up? that ain't a swap, junior.

a hemi in a '61 mercedes with fins is a swap. a sbc in my jaguar is a swap. a v12 jag engine in a deuce coupe is a swap.

eclipses don't need much maintenance when every oem part has been replaced by something that says haltech, apex'i or garrett on it.

you're still fucking stupid. my el camino would run a 13.5 with your nissan firmly planted at half track in its way.

close your asshole before your tongue falls out.

jason

nissandriven
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   6:19 PM     

ok you can talk your bs all day but for one IM NOT A RICER I HAVE NO SPOILER EITHER actually i hate ricers, but other than that all the bs you typed is bs i dont care i am 17 wdf do u want from me yea i dont know everything about cars but i bet im smarter than youre stupid ass who spends his days in front of a comp hating on people and i also bought this car used so i guess i spent less...until im older hey maybe when youre callin me boss ill have a brand new nissan that will wax your cars stock:-) just a thought

JDM FOR LIFE!
nissandriven
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   6:22 PM     

haha you need to calm down man youre gonna blow umm A PISTON ok muscle v8's against a 4 cylinder hmm lets do the math 4x2=8 looks like they have 4 moe cylinders but hey whatever works

JDM FOR LIFE!
sweetdevil
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   6:29 PM     

I love this kid... hey faggot, thanks for entertaining all of us today!!!

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
hooyeah
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   6:30 PM     

dude he makes enough money for like 16 cars ya think he don't have a good job you fuckingnut sucking knob gobbling little peice of shit i feel sorry for the primates of the world who have to feel the pain of you being descenmded from them

P.S. go play in traffic

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
gjohnny
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   6:31 PM     

haha thats right, way to go nissan. what the fuck are all you hicks with the american cars doin on an import page any way. go to the fuckin redneck page. haha even if the parts are assembled in us its still import at heart. and yea you get 400 horse pumpin out of a 4 banger its somehting special, if you get it out of an 8cyl pos then its nothin bitch.
fuck all you hicks

sweetdevil
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   6:32 PM     

and what 4 cyl car that has 400hp have you ever laid your eyes upon?

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
nissandriven
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   6:32 PM     

wait...are you talking? Do u have any point?

rednecks suck
domestics are not my style!

JDM FOR LIFE! why? cuz i LIKE THEM A LOTTTTTT
hooyeah
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   6:35 PM     

you say your parts are imported from japan now why the fucking fuck fuck would a company IMPORT parts costing MONEY to a seperate part of the world for some reason i have the thought that the parts are mady by a big machine that gets hot you little fuckity fuck

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
nissandriven
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   6:36 PM     

knob gobbling haven't heard that one before... oh yea by u about every post he problly gets his cars from the junkyard or lives there

rednecks suck
domestics are not my style!

JDM FOR LIFE! why? cuz i LIKE THEM A LOTTTTTT
gjohnny
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   6:36 PM     

haha what you think i have never seen any 4 banger with 400 hp. haha you fucking dipshit. what the fuck do you think all around here are only 85-100 hp. fuck no. haha i would love to see all you motha fuckers talkin shit in real life. you would be gettin fuckin capped. go suck on a dick ya crotch goblin

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9 10 11 12 13