This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 138318

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  
nissandriven
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   4:14 PM     

hey moron with the pos car in his sig why don't u get a life u fat fuck I joined this shit forum to stick up for the imports if I ever see you driving around ill bussa cap haha yeah thats right im done with these gay forums later hick ass bitches ps your car sucks

rednecks and domestics suck

JDM FOR LIFE!
sweetdevil
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   4:15 PM     

I bet his nissan is JDM...

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
nissandriven
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   4:20 PM     

yea and?

JDM FOR LIFE!
sweetdevil
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   4:21 PM     

bwaha ahahahahahahahah

nissandriven
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   4:21 PM     

you're a nasty redneck ho stfu mullet

JDM FOR LIFE!
sweetdevil
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   4:26 PM     

hey, my redneck friend want to say something to you:

[External Image Removed]

Metal396
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   4:27 PM     

AHAHAHAHA GREAT ONE SWEETDEVIL!!!!!!!!

What the hell is JDM anyways?

----------------------------------------------------
http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc
Rock on.
[External Image Removed]
sweetdevil
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   4:28 PM     

Japenese Domestic Market... See fuck face's little Nissan was built in the US, therefore, it's USDM, but he thinks he'd be cooler if it were built in Japan, so he thinks it's JDM...
That's cool with me, more shit to laugh at... this guy is great!!!

Metal396
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   4:34 PM     

lol i hear ya

one thing that i dont get, is if these people hate american shit and boast about other countries their ancestors may be from, WHY DONT THEY JUST FUCKIN LEAVE! Quit ur bitchen about america and its shit and pack up , get the fuck outa here.

Im not only talkin about cars and stuff... this goes for the tons of palestinian supporteres around here, and i know that thats the minority of the people. Most are good people that love america, but u all have seen those little fucks burnin american flags then suing people for kickin their asses.

in some ways this nissan fagot is no different. Hes gunna get a wake up call, an american flag wackin him upside his stupid ass head.

Rock on.
[External Image Removed]
hooyeah
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   4:36 PM     

HEY thats car ain't a peice of shit it's a 1.6 litre 4 door chevette on jackstands with an old set of slicks PURE power dick face if you see me i'll bussa cap haha you little fucking bitch have you ever touched a gun have you ever fired a gun do you even know what a trigger lock or what caliber means don't fucking joke about busting caps you little fucking bitch when somone caps your friends ass see how often you joke aobut it then you little fucking bitch. JDM cars rarely ever touch this country 98.7689054% of handas give or take are built in the fucking usa same with all your little shitty ass ricemobiles you little fuck. and by the way i'm pretty fucking sure the new nissan your daddy just bought is built in AMERICA probably a hicktown like alabama or north carolina or sometihng so shut your fucking mouth you little peice of shit ricer ..... hell you don't even DESERVE to be called a fucking ricer.

lemme guess your nissan is powered by nissan you little stuicker toting "dub" spinning wing flying gear grinding peice of SHIT

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
sweetdevil
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   4:43 PM     

In reply to:

98.7689054% of handas give or take are built in the fucking usa

Nissans are usually USDM too....
Hooyeah, did you eat breakfast today???

hooyeah
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   4:45 PM     

2 cinnamon rasin bagels slightly toasted with butter

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
Metal396
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   4:46 PM     

i had a couple of TUMS for breakfast.......

Rock on.
[External Image Removed]
sweetdevil
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   4:48 PM     

I just downed a glass of water and a shit load of advil to get over this fucking hangover... but it's not working... Fuck Jaeger

JcAus
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   5:19 PM     

Jaeger is good
I was introduced to it when I came over. And now it is the only thing that I take to parties. Everyone gets fucked up on it and its great.

Lol

Oh well

Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13