This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 138318

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  
gjohnny
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Sat Nov 23, 02   8:45 PM     

hahahaha laugh it up you homos, you over there suckin each other off or somethin. this is fuckin great, we get our jollys of makin fun of people on forums. seriously you guys are so cool. " i bet he is at midnight forums right now hehehe" you fuckin loser, i was out on a date, you should try it sometime instead of sittin home on your fat fuckin hick ass. you are both peices of shit that deserve to get run the fuck over. is that plain enough for ya " homeslice " go suck a dick

MrPeabody

Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Sat Nov 23, 02   9:26 PM     

"i was out on a date"

Must of picked up a new box of klenex's

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Sat Nov 23, 02   9:58 PM     

we're only making fun of you because you deserve it. you little bitch so your sister was free tonight did she give you her discount rates? you little bitch you assume if we have a v8 we;re hicks hell peabody has a pussy little 4 banger too

yeah well take sone to know one you siamese eyed beelboy blowing rod jockey knob gobbler

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
[External Image Removed]
VROOMMMM!
Gorgoth3k1

Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Sat Nov 23, 02   10:28 PM     

hey bitch, what you got against hicks??

its from my experience that hicks are the best people to ask for power-building tips on american muscle....

them hicks know their shit and they know a hell of a lot more than any of you fuckin ricers...

man.... talkin shit to the guys who actually have badass cars when you are bragging about beating people who 1)dont know they're racing you and/or 2) have a car that runs flat 20's in the 1/4.... how fuckin stupid is that?

now i may not know exactly what a siamese eyed beelboy blowing rod jockey knob gobbler is, but whatever the hell it is, you are one... lol...

-Gor

MrPeabody

Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Sat Nov 23, 02   11:00 PM     

Hey, keep the 4 banger comments to a min :P Just because this rice punk is stupid doesn't mean he should ruin it for honest compact enthusiasts such as me :P

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Sat Nov 23, 02   11:40 PM     

hehe i was wondeirng what you'd say about that but hey see the car in my sig it's a 4 banger 4 out of the 6 cars we have are 4 bangers and i had a pretty sweet idea for a little 4 banger today

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
[External Image Removed]
VROOMMMM!
sweetdevil
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Sun Nov 24, 02   4:50 PM     

In reply to:

hey bitch, what you got against hicks??

I'm a redneck, and I'll stick my redneck foot in your ass for being stupid enough to talk shit to any of these guys. Get your dad's dick out of your mouth, and take your ghetto ass back out to the street and make some money, just like he taught you, cuz you're not welcome here and nobody likes lame ass, posing, little ricers... (who have 4 cylinders) hehe, cuz now I have 6! lol

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
nissandriven
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Mon Nov 25, 02   1:09 PM     

WDF? Why are you flaming on him...his car is stock so this makes him a ricer? Ricers are all show no go so I guess he doesn't meet the definition...also why are you posting here if you don't like imports its pointless props to the corolla nice kill keep it up

hooyeah
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Mon Nov 25, 02   1:44 PM     

it wasn't a kill thats like stabibng a dead guy and saying you killed him you fucking idiot

[External Image Removed]
VROOMMMM!
JcAus
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Mon Nov 25, 02   1:56 PM     

ahahahahahahah yeah!!!!

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
uglystick
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Mon Nov 25, 02   3:43 PM     

as the driver of a toyota corolla derivative, i need to speak up.

now, i like talking shit, but i want both of you neverpostedbefore jokers to realize is that despite what many of us might say on this forum, it might behoove (look it up) you to read our profiles before you start talking smack. we might fart around on here during the day, but we are the people you see driving the roads of any given town on the weekends in the cars that make you cringe when you hear them roll by.

they might look like ass, but they'll skull fuck your imports...and our imports will do the same. i simply got a kick out of the title of this thread...the equivalent of saying, '1990 Geo Metro vs. 1993 Suzuki Swift' or worse yet, '1988 AWD 6 Spd Civic vs. 1983 Chevy Nova.'

There's not a single person here who talks shit on a regular basis who doesn't know what they're talking about, or who doesn't own an extremely fast car.

So lets cut the beef and talk shop already.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
MrPeabody

Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Mon Nov 25, 02   3:47 PM     

Ok, then how's your BMW coming? What've you done latley?

-Ben

uglystick
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Mon Nov 25, 02   4:04 PM     

brake reservoir installed, brake linkage modified and installed, hydro-brake booster system bits purchased, garage cleaned (it looks like an F1 pit now), carbs cleaned, firewall cleaned, straightened & de-adhesived, many many many parts ordered. i spent another 500 bucks or so today...yikes. oh, and i took all of the parts out of the trunk to ready it for the remounting of the battery on the incredible hulk style rear strut brace (ordered last week), picked up my optima battery & rebuilt the clutch master.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
JcAus
Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Mon Nov 25, 02   4:08 PM     

Sweet sweet man...sounds like it is moving along quite nicely.

I need to get my car Dyno tuned and serviced. It is starting to run slower....I also am waiting on my new air filter and once I have that in I will be fabricating a CAI, then I will be saving up for a computer and then finally some new cams and a ported head.

man car cost too much lol....but its all in good fun

Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
MrPeabody

Re: 1990 toyota corolla v.s 1998 mercury mystique   Posted Mon Nov 25, 02   4:57 PM     

Sweet dude, wish I had some money for parts, ah well. Right now i'm invest in more frugal goals. Like fixing the rest of my alignment problems, and especially getting rid of the rice boy bodykit, NO MORE SCRAPING, YEAH! Though I should gather some money this Christmas for a few mods. I think i'm gonna get a short shifter, to help with my 1-2 shifts

-Ben

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13