This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 59077

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4  
Falcon
Just currious..   Posted Tue Jun 19, 07   10:31 AM     

But does anyone race in la Quinta?

I was up that way about a month ago and all I heard was some shit about some guy with a firebird that was the fastest thing up that way, but his shit was broken down etc..

I was thinking about headin' out that way again in the next couple of weeks, but don't want to waste my time...

Discuss..

"Someone Flopped a Steamer In The Gene Pool" NOFX
Silo55
Re: Just currious..   Posted Wed Jun 20, 07   1:14 PM     

Sounds like a guy in a video on streetfire with a 500+whp Firebird that never showed for a race against a Cobra.

BMW M3 - All stock
Falcon
Re: Just currious..   Posted Wed Jun 20, 07   2:47 PM     

I have no idea...

I was up there in my Cobra with a few friends that had previously known about your 'scene'. I guess there are two different meeting spots out that way, and the home depot one got fuct, so a bunch of others met at Ralphs.. I was talking to some kid about some guy who was the fastest shit since sliced bread up that way. Apparently he had a firebird/camaro with a four speed in it.. But at that time, his trans was broken or somthing..

We went out to some god for saken street when a green notch foxbody was racing my friends yellow '05.. Then the cops showed up... You went to another street, but my fat ass went home to sleep..

I was thinking about heading up that way again.

Anything going on up that way?

ChullSS
Re: Just currious..   Posted Wed Jun 20, 07   6:08 PM     

It was a Black TRANS AM. I never saw him loose.
I saw him race a saleen on juice and a 03 cobra with the saleen kit on it. Good race but the fords could not hook like the auto.

I have not been out there in a couple of weeks.
Let me know if you get a good race going sow i can go.

Edited by ChullSS (Wed Jun 20, 07   6:11 PM)

Falcon
Re: Just currious..   Posted Thu Jun 21, 07   8:20 AM     

Thats the whole point.

I was hoping to find someone that frequents that area, so I don't drive 2 hours for nothing..

is there a site for that particular area, or is this it?

ChullSS
Re: Just currious..   Posted Thu Jun 21, 07   3:56 PM     

I would not want you to waste you time. If you realy want to set up a race i would look somewhere else. no one realy takes anyone on here seriosly. due to fucking 13 year old cunts that talk shit.

Falcon
Re: Just currious..   Posted Thu Jun 21, 07   4:01 PM     

Fair Enough..

Just that the last time I was up there, it seemed like shit was going down out that way.

I'm down, so if you guys out there want to get druuuuged, let me know, I can come up there personally, or bring some friends..

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Just currious..   Posted Thu Jun 21, 07   5:07 PM     

Dude wants to knock you out so he can touch your corn hole.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
ChullSS
Re: Just currious..   Posted Fri Jun 22, 07   2:01 AM     

keep talking shit I will listen to you when your car can at least run a mid 14 sec pass. HAHA Fucking idiot.
Let the people that are here to talk in peace with out you moronic remarks.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Just currious..   Posted Fri Jun 22, 07   7:51 AM     

I will listen to you when you learn basic grammar and punctuation skills you inbred welfare skimmer. Have fun rotting in the desert with the rest of the trash.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Falcon
Re: Just currious..   Posted Sat Jun 23, 07   2:20 PM     

Cornhole huh...

Do you have anything worth talking about, as far as a car, to race?

I believe I have profecient grammar skills, along with punctuation to hold a written conversation with you..

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Just currious..   Posted Sun Jun 24, 07   9:42 PM     

Just a daily driver. There are far more important things for me to focus on lately.

[External Image Removed]
ChullSS
Re: Just currious..   Posted Mon Jun 25, 07   6:59 PM     

ok. Focus on something else an stay out of the Coachella Street racing forum's bitch.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Just currious..   Posted Mon Jun 25, 07   7:08 PM     

Get a highschool diploma.

[External Image Removed]
ChullSS
Re: Just currious..   Posted Mon Jun 25, 07   9:28 PM     

I'm a College graduate.
How about you start acting like a high school graduate

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4