This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 6486

LethalToy

I'm baaaaack   Posted Mon May 7, 07   9:15 AM     

Bow down bitches. The Lethal one is back.

I see during my hiatus that not much has changed. Not many old faces around here.

Sweets still a trash talkin pole smoker that can still back his shit up....or can he. I see a new avatar.
For half a second last year when i was at SEMA i almost rented a car to come down and find his crazy ass and maybe even shake his hand in person but then someone said "lets go to the rippers" and..................nuff said.

rotary....I see your still carrying the torch and laying the beatdown on the dumbfuck noobs.

Anyone heard from that old mofo brutha of mine Uglystick??? Did he ever get that kraut wagon out of the teens yet or is that old lead sled still pulling 15's.

Anyways I wont be on all the time but I blew the dust off this old link and figured...hey why the fuck not.

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I'm baaaaack   Posted Mon May 7, 07   10:01 AM     

To be honest with you, this place is really dead. The only conversation that goes on around here is BS kid fibs.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Silo55
Re: I'm baaaaack   Posted Mon May 7, 07   8:37 PM     

Best off leaving the dust on that link, most of the people here now-a-days got there automotive knowledge form a cereal box.

FastFiveO
Re: I'm baaaaack   Posted Wed May 9, 07   11:21 PM     

yeah, its boring here

86 mustang GT- lil boost lil spray lil mods
86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
99 dakota sport - 318 v8
96 cbr 600 race bike
SweetNeon

Re: I'm baaaaack   Posted Thu May 10, 07   6:14 PM     

HA still building monster mini trucks ? lol. I think I saw you at sema holding hands with the 2 guys in pink shirts. I was the guy with the pocket full of cash and 2 blonde stripers in mini skirts wanting to get fucked, I would of shaked your hand but I was busy with the double dirty sanchez in there dirty cunts. So have you graduated from puting the small block chevys in trucks?

LethalToy

Re: I'm baaaaack   Posted Thu May 10, 07   7:29 PM     

I wasn't holding their hands....I was shakling them. I finally got to meet your parents and I must say that they really are a nice couple of guys.

You dirty sanchezed strippers?!? Dude thats all wrong. You do the sanchez to hookers. Strippers should at least get the shocker. .||.|

Yeah the SBC Strokers into minis is still a bread and butter swap so I won't be stopping anytime soon. Did a couple GSR swaps into civic coupes and hatches but none of them have gotten out of the 13's without juice. Still have an alchy motor on the back burner for the last couple years. Maybe some day we'll resurrect the project.

What are you up to these days? Neon still ticking or something else now?

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: I'm baaaaack   Posted Fri May 11, 07   5:54 PM     

wow gsr swaps and couldn't do better then 13s? Ha I bet you were driving. You know now days they make special tires to get more traction and dynos to tune those practically stock motors your swaping.
These days I'm staying busy making money and banging dirty whores that remind me of your wife. I gota 41 chevy I swaped the old 6 out for a built 350/350 and 10bolt. And a 1967 Camaro convert SS/RS that's waiting for a LS7 once I find a roll over Z06. Also my BBF 460 jet boat should be getting a blower some time soon. I junked the old neon but took the motor out, maybe some time in the future I can use it in a sand rail or some thing.