This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 39906

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
GT500

MY WREAKED CAR!!!!   Posted Thu Apr 26, 07   6:41 PM     

DAMN IT I WREAKED IT AGIAN !!!!

[External Image Removed]

hey sup
Silo55
Re: MY WREAKED CAR!!!!   Posted Thu Apr 26, 07   7:28 PM     

So ehh, I'm gonna say you ran into something harder than a piece of wood? Just out of curiosity, is your intake piping bent any at all?

GT500

Re: MY WREAKED CAR!!!!   Posted Sun Apr 29, 07   9:03 PM     

yah it is and i ran into a guard rail some chick pulled out in front of me so i tryed to swerv to miss but as u can see i hit somthing lol but yah i had 5,000 dollars worth under the hood of that car and now im taking piece by piece out. i am fixing it seeing i just fucked the front end up. i have towed it to my house for repairs ill post pics as the progress goes on

hey sup
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: MY WREAKED CAR!!!!   Posted Sun Apr 29, 07   9:21 PM     

That sucks. What kinda car is it?

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
GT500

Re: MY WREAKED CAR!!!!   Posted Mon Apr 30, 07   1:12 PM     

yah it is a honda pralude

hey sup
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: MY WREAKED CAR!!!!   Posted Mon Apr 30, 07   5:22 PM     

Now I know that youre a bullshitter. Explain why you have in your profile that you drive a new model mustang, not to mention that you say you have $5k worth under the hood that you are piecing out, yet you are going to repair it, and you still have stock wheels and tires? Quit lying kid.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
GT500

Re: MY WREAKED CAR!!!!   Posted Tue May 1, 07   10:50 AM     

see that was my car i sold it damn have you ever thought of that. also i dont worrie about my outside looks of the car thats what makes people want to race me cause the y dont think i have shit under the hood. what do you mean i cant take parts off a car and wait till i fix the front end cause there is a junkyard like eight miles from my house so it is possible so dont jump to conclusions untill i have told you what has happened to the other car. sorry that i didnt tell you about me selling my car. so dont start shit befor you know the facts.

hey sup
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: MY WREAKED CAR!!!!   Posted Tue May 1, 07   11:05 AM     

No, you idiot. You dont piece parts off of the car if you plan on repairing it, and if you sold the car, then how are you going to piece it out or repair it. You're digging the hole deeper, quit being a bullshitter.

[External Image Removed]
GT500

Re: MY WREAKED CAR!!!!   Posted Tue May 1, 07   11:21 AM     

NO im saying that i sold the mustang ok i knew i should of told you that. and im taking piece by piece cause i have two jobs and have no spare time. just wait till i get the photos of it repared

hey sup
SweetNeon

Re: MY WREAKED CAR!!!!   Posted Tue May 1, 07   1:18 PM     

what are you expecting to beat with those $30 goodyear low tread tires?

GT500

Re: MY WREAKED CAR!!!!   Posted Tue May 1, 07   4:05 PM     

yah i know there shit

hey sup
Silo55
Re: MY WREAKED CAR!!!!   Posted Tue May 1, 07   7:06 PM     

Well with 5k under the hood, I'm gonna guess it's either supercharged or built N/A?

GT500

Re: MY WREAKED CAR!!!!   Posted Tue May 1, 07   7:58 PM     

yah its supercharged

hey sup
SweetNeon

Re: MY WREAKED CAR!!!!   Posted Wed May 2, 07   12:29 PM     

uh huh yea

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: MY WREAKED CAR!!!!   Posted Wed May 2, 07   3:55 PM     

You went from a mustang to an old prelude? I want a parts list right now.

[External Image Removed]
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3