This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 107106

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6)  
newyorkdrags
Re: street comp   Posted Wed Jan 24, 07   3:50 PM     

racer chic dont u just love talking shite to people u dont know i know i do when im bored lol

gamer

Re: street comp   Posted Wed Jan 24, 07   4:38 PM     

suck up

userpictures/gamer.jpg
Racerchic06
Re: street comp   Posted Thu Jan 25, 07   2:21 PM     

oooh, "you better not" im so scared. and yes i love talking shit. its one of my best hobbies.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: street comp   Posted Thu Jan 25, 07   3:58 PM     

Reword that to "one of your favorite hobbies" because you arent very good at it. Making shit up like "you live in a box" or "your mom has a dick" may have cut the mustard in 5th grade, but only fact or probable cause works if you want to play with the big boys.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
gamer

Re: street comp   Posted Fri Jan 26, 07   3:13 PM     

what was that word you used oh yeah he has you on chek

userpictures/gamer.jpg

Edited by gamer (Fri Jan 26, 07   3:14 PM)

Racerchic06
Re: street comp   Posted Fri Jan 26, 07   11:58 PM     

He does NOT have me on check you gotta really put some one in their place to have them on check and from what i seen and heard. every body got you on check your just a phycho lunantic that eats outa trashcans. and coming up with shitty comebacks like" that mighta cut it in the 5th grade" is stupid too.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: street comp   Posted Sat Jan 27, 07   5:09 PM     

HAHAHAHAHA good one. You eclipse me sometimes, you really do.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
yeahnice1bruva

Re: street comp   Posted Wed Apr 4, 07   9:25 AM     

this site aint fuckin gay u r such a retarded ass hole viva la france will hunt u down and kill ur motherfuckin ass.
u feel me.
stop cussin u r gettin worse that sweetneon and he is a dumb fucking little low life who cant keep if fuckin mouth shut for 20 secs

none
GT500

Re: street comp   Posted Fri Apr 20, 07   3:02 PM     

srry i was gone for long wat i miss ohhh never mind i see gamer is bak

hey sup
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6)