This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 10197

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
LethalToy

Happy Birthday Nova !!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   8:26 AM     

Happy birthday you trash talkin, ricer hatin, vanilla ice lookin, nova drivin, mileage over hp hatin, straight line racin, drift-race hatin, 23" rim wantin, neon hatin, 10" exhaust tip wantin, tire biter lovin ,ground effects hatin, "put-a-bigger-spoiler-on-your-pos-for-50-more-hp" and don't forget the stickers, SON-OF-A-BITCH!!!

j/k @ the rim thing. The rest is totally true !! lol

----------------------------------------------------------- 1993/84 Toyota 4x4's, '97 T/A 190+mph, 11 sec. Malibu 1/4 mile car
LethalToy

Re: Happy Birthday Nova !!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   8:27 AM     

Happy birthday man !

----------------------------------------------------------- 1993/84 Toyota 4x4's, '97 T/A 190+mph, 11 sec. Malibu 1/4 mile car
BlownGTP

Re: Happy Birthday Nova !!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   8:35 AM     

lol, yea happy birthday man..........lets see if we can keep the trash talk going bro!! lol

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!
integraracer9x
Re: Happy Birthday Nova !!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   8:35 AM     

Happy Birthday Nova Boy!!! I second all of Lethal's prior statements!!!

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes."
novaboy

Re: Happy Birthday Nova !!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   9:24 AM     

thanx guys!!!! lol! made my day!

novaboy
LethalToy

Re: Happy Birthday Nova !!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   9:29 AM     

maybe your "old lady" will give ya yer b-day present soon. lol

novaboy

Re: Happy Birthday Nova !!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   9:31 AM     

what is this how do you guys know its my b day and all this?

novaboy
LethalToy

Re: Happy Birthday Nova !!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   9:36 AM     

Cause you posted it the other day when the Miss CVSR was thought up. You said , since it was your b-day and all tomorrow then that will be the deadline to get the pics in. Gotta a little pre-birthday blitzed, did we?

novaboy

Re: Happy Birthday Nova !!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   9:49 AM     

haha no...got some bday presents from my gurl but im not getting the real one till friday. the suspence is killing me! lol! my parrents are getting my radiator rodded and my gas tank dipped. and they got me a new battery. gotta have the nova done by june 25. thats the d day! lol! just need the front end rebuilt and the engine will go in!

novaboy
BlownGTP

Re: Happy Birthday Nova !!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   9:52 AM     

and i want to see video of you smoking that damn neon!

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!
LethalToy

Re: Happy Birthday Nova !!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   9:52 AM     

d-day for me is Aug 2nd. More time than you but i have 5 vehicles to get ready and still do customer vehicles till then. Too many projects not enough time.

novaboy

Re: Happy Birthday Nova !!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   9:56 AM     

dont know if im gonna really smoke him with the six! lol! oh i think the cam and intake and header combo and the 9 to one compressin (up from 8.5) will help. hmmmm...nos....what was that...i didnt hear anything! lol! well the deal is if he runs faster than 16.5 to beat me he looses, but if he beats me without breaking out then i loose. so basicly all i have to do is run a 16.4

novaboy
BlownGTP

Re: Happy Birthday Nova !!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   9:59 AM     

why dont you just build a 350? they are a dime a dozen and easy to build. it should fit rite in i think. than you are garunteed to kick his ass. just a thought!

novaboy

Re: Happy Birthday Nova !!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   10:03 AM     

i know ...i have a vortech 4 bolt roller 350 in a crate next to the car. it trew a rod at 80,000 miles. im just gonna get a 400 rod and stroke it. i would put it in but there are some things i have to do first. and there is extra things to do when butting a small block in a nova. the car needs front disks first, and i would need a better tranny like an m20 or and m21...id rather the 21 but good luck getting one for less than a grand. im gonna put the 6 in then build the 8. it will be in ther soon dont worry! lol!

novaboy
BlownGTP

Re: Happy Birthday Nova !!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   10:25 AM     

there you go! now your talking! 383 stroker. thats a monstor horsepower motor. i have an m21 rockcrusher in my 73 grand am with a big block in it but i need to keep it a #'s matching car so i have to keep it. i want that to be a show car some day but now i dont have the extra cash to do it. as you can see, im a pontiac nut.

Pages in this thread: (1) 2