This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 22217

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
Chev427BB
Riceracer   Posted Thu Oct 26, 06   3:59 PM     

Will you PLEASE shut the fuck up? You're getting nothing accomplished by flooding the forums with your retarded-ass shit. This is supposed to be a racing forum, not a "harass the hell out of a user" forum, so YOU fuck off and leave SweetNeon alone.

Now that that's out of the way, hi everybody, I'm new to this site.

Riceracer
Re: Riceracer   Posted Thu Oct 26, 06   4:08 PM     

Who are you to say what i can and can't do? You expect me to listen to a random nobody who creates a thread solely to call me out? Oh, one more thing, you obviously don't know what sweetneon's like, dont expect him to take your side on this.

69charger
Re: Riceracer   Posted Thu Oct 26, 06   4:15 PM     

shit ur new 2 so dont talk

[External Image Removed]
Riceracer
Re: Riceracer   Posted Thu Oct 26, 06   4:22 PM     

Not nearly as new as this faggot is. Ive been on this forum for a year, i just haven't posted anything yet. Then the first post i see from this guy is basically telling me to leave the forums, he has no right.

69charger
Re: Riceracer   Posted Thu Oct 26, 06   4:24 PM     

i'm not sayin he has the right to say that, i'm saying, as i have been, stop tellin sweetneon to f off and u need to STFU!!!!!!!!!!

[External Image Removed]
Chev427BB
Re: Riceracer   Posted Thu Oct 26, 06   4:29 PM     

Wow, are you the biggest hypocryte ever or what? First you tell SweetNeon to fuck off like it's the only english you know, then you say I have no right to tell you to fuck off. Think before you post, retard.

Riceracer
Re: Riceracer   Posted Thu Oct 26, 06   4:41 PM     

fuck off chev

And 427s are gay.

Chev427BB
Re: Riceracer   Posted Thu Oct 26, 06   5:05 PM     

You're so very wrong and you know it, riceboy. What's really gay are your little 150hp 4-bangers with rice cans attached to their mufflers that sound like shit. Not to mention the thousands of dollars you waste just to weigh them down with crappy stereo equipment, 35" monitors, and XBOXs.

But whatever, If you wanna live in your car, it's your choice.

Riceracer
Re: Riceracer   Posted Thu Oct 26, 06   5:19 PM     

I didn't wanna start anything with you, but you just won't shut the fuck up. I'll make sure to make your life's a living hell, so don't worry about that.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Riceracer   Posted Thu Oct 26, 06   5:21 PM     

So uh, lets all just stop acting like faggots. Thanks.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Chev427BB
Re: Riceracer   Posted Thu Oct 26, 06   5:27 PM     

I believe that was just a threat to my life, I can have you charged for that, y'know? But you're just some guy who probably got their ass kicked in school, and you're just taking it out on everybody, especially SweetNeon.

Riceracer
Re: Riceracer   Posted Thu Oct 26, 06   5:46 PM     

I have 2 things to say to you:

1) The hell, you can charge me. You don’t know anything about me.

2) You defend sweetneon like he’s your gay lover, why don’t you 2 get married. Its obvious you’d make a perfect couple.

Chev427BB
Re: Riceracer   Posted Thu Oct 26, 06   5:53 PM     

1) The hell, you can charge me. You don’t know anything about me.

It wouldn't be that hard, I wouldn't even have to look for anything. I'd just listen for a riced out civic with its bass thumping.

2) You defend sweetneon like he’s your gay lover, why don’t you 2 get married. Its obvious you’d make a perfect couple.

Even though you're the one trying to get his attention with retarded posts in every thread that he posted in.

Riceracer
Re: Riceracer   Posted Fri Oct 27, 06   4:38 AM     

fuck you and your gay ass chevy

Chev427BB
Re: Riceracer   Posted Fri Oct 27, 06   4:53 AM     

Oh, that was such a strong comeback riceboy, I'm so scared of you now. What's the matter, can't think of anything better than that?

Face it, I have you beat so STFU and GTFO.

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3