This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 84340

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6  
lwittmann40
research   Posted Wed Oct 18, 06   8:00 AM     

I am a freshman in H.S. I need to do an interview of a street racer. Few common questions. Can anyone spare a few minutes to answer them for me. Very interested in street racing. lwittmann40@yahoo.com
When did you start racing?

What kind of car do you race?

When was the last time you raced?

Where do you race (general info)?

What are the stakes when you race?

What income class was you raised in?

Are you employed/what type of job do you have?

What are some of your favorite foods/drinks?

Have you ever been injured in a race.

Have you ever been ticketed for racing?

What is your best racing story?
Thanks, Will

Edited by lwittmann40 (Wed Oct 18, 06   12:04 PM)

NOS
Re: research   Posted Wed Oct 18, 06   8:46 PM     

i can help you out there pm me if youd like

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
lwittmann40
Re: research   Posted Thu Oct 19, 06   5:16 PM     

Nos, If you could answer questions for me I would appreciate it. Thanks, Willdawg

Racerchic06
Re: research   Posted Thu Oct 19, 06   7:55 PM     

NOS is only like 12!!!!!!!!! He is not a Street racer, if you want a real interview go to streetfire.net!

IF YOU READ THIS YOUR GAY
THIS INCLUDES NOS CUZ EVERYBODY KNOWS HES A FUCKING GAY ASS
NOS
Re: research   Posted Thu Oct 19, 06   8:02 PM     

What kind of car do you race? i have a couple

When was the last time you raced? today

Where do you race (general info)? on the street/highway

What are the stakes when you race? depends where i go if to the track like a hundred or if like i meet up with a guy at a gas station and he thinks hes the shit maybe $50

What income class was you raised in? most street racers race because they were born poor and need money but im the opposite im not poor at all but i race for the adrenaline and danger and living life on the edge

Are you employed/what type of job do you have? : currently still a student and becoming a lawyer

What are some of your favorite foods/drinks? favorite drink is coke or spite and food is chicken mashed potaetoes and fires and pizza

Have you ever been injured in a race. nope

Have you ever been ticketed for racing? couple tickets for speeding, excessive acceleration, illegal tints ect

What is your best racing story? umm well if i tell you the other guys on this site will laugh but o well

i pulled up in a gas station with one of my cars and this guy in an 06 mustang is revving his engine and thinking hes the shit so i walk over to him and asked if he wanted to race. he replied i dont race dawg home g biach straight to my niggaz motha fucka( he was white and thats not what he said word for word but something like that) i said ok go home in ur slow ass ride. hes like ok lets race to the mcdonalds (which was like 10-15miles away)for 100 bucks. i agreed we were on the road driving towards the higway and he was granny shifting and revving to like 6k rpm in traffic. wen we got on the high way he got next to me and honked 3 times. we were off. my 4 banger started pulling on him immediately because what he didnt kno was that my 4 banger had a little over 400hp
and my turbo wasnt even spooling yet. i guess his engine was more of a top end motor. i had shfitied into fifth and he started pulling on me i was only at about 4k rpms. he pulled on me some more. 10 ft ahead of me. 20 ft ahead of me 30 ft ahead or me. suddenly i jolted as i reached 4.5k rpm and my turbo started spooling. i was gaining faster and faster and faster by now i was at 140mph and almost near redline .mcdonalds was in 1/4 of a mile give or take away. we were i flew by him and cut in front of him at the last possible second to pul onto the exit ramp. i had beaten him and won 50 bucks whoohoo lol 50 bucks great

Thanks, Will

note: added a fair bit of exaggeration to my story

Edited by NOS (Thu Oct 19, 06   8:03 PM)

Racerchic06
Re: research   Posted Thu Oct 19, 06   8:13 PM     

i think all of that was an exageration, your just a 12 year old wanna be streetracer/nigga

NOS
Re: research   Posted Thu Oct 19, 06   8:15 PM     

WARNING: stupid bitch posting ^^

Racerchic06
Re: research   Posted Thu Oct 19, 06   8:18 PM     

WARNING: GAY 12 YEAR OLD WANNABE MECHANIC/STREET RACER/NIGGA/SOMEBODYS BITCH POSTING!!!!!!

NOS
Re: research   Posted Thu Oct 19, 06   8:20 PM     

"blow me bitch"

Silo55
Re: research   Posted Sat Oct 21, 06   6:18 PM     

Just....Wow......that story, undoubtfully, is bull shit.

Racerchic06
Re: research   Posted Sun Oct 22, 06   6:11 PM     

his dumbass racing story?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: research   Posted Sun Oct 22, 06   8:48 PM     

I would like to make it abundantly clear that NOS is a liar.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
ShotgunStang429

Re: research   Posted Sun Oct 22, 06   10:41 PM     

was that NOS's story or an excerpt from "The Fast And the Furious 9: Growin up in da ghetto"

Neil, I wanna party with you!!!!!!
DBLDREW
Re: research   Posted Mon Oct 23, 06   3:02 PM     

So I take it by your story that you started out in 4th gear on the highway? It also took you all of 4th gear and part way into 5th (4500rpm) before your turbo spooled? You are an idiot that doesn’t know anything about cars. Turbos don’t need multiple gears before they spool up. Man you are an idiot. Just out of curiosity what car were you driving?

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
NOS
Re: research   Posted Mon Oct 23, 06   3:09 PM     

guys at least i contributed to this guys work and at the end of the story i said i exaggerated and dbl i have a turbo about twice the size of a t4 and it does spool at about 4.5k rpms

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6