This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 84340

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5 6  
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: research   Posted Tue Oct 31, 06   10:30 PM     

Theres no such thing as a base model WRX. The WRX is the sports line of the Impreza. A base Impreza is a 2.5RS, which is non turbo and slow as balls. Your slow 3 speed should lose to a 2.5RS, dont even try to tell me you beat a stock WRX.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
atvdriver

Re: research   Posted Wed Nov 1, 06   3:11 PM     

that is bullshit! you are what like 12? you dont know shit about coachella or cars! you probubly cant even tune a 454, much less do you KNOW WHAT THAT IS!
pussy!

$$$j*t$$$
Lo_Profile

Re: research   Posted Thu Nov 2, 06   6:48 PM     

lmao shows just how much u know dipshit there is a thing called a base model WRX for instance it has no spoiler for 1 and 2 they are slow as balls and 3 they have no added on options....... so do enjoy yourself btw my car would blow my a impreza like there was no tomorrow

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: research   Posted Sat Nov 4, 06   2:03 AM     

No, it shows how much you know. The 2.5 RS is the base model, and some sloww ass 3 speed dodge isnt going to beat anything. The gearing alone screws you.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
NOS
Re: research   Posted Sat Nov 4, 06   8:42 AM     

lo profile u need some ice for that burn? lol

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
Lo_Profile

Re: research   Posted Sat Nov 4, 06   9:10 AM     

shows how much u fucking know for 1 a base model subi wrx is a WRX with no options you dumb fuck please go to your local dealership and ask for a base model WRX and they will bring you to a WRX that has no electric locks windows just a AMFM radio no cd player no spoiler no fancy rims no fancy body kits... you stupid fuck and my slow ass 3spd auto will put your ass in the ground bub for 1 the cars so called gearing actually is good it pulls from 1-5k in 1st 2nd and 3rd and alone of all that it has a lockup torque converter which does me good to have yeah it sure does dipship if you only knew anything about a turbododge you wouldnt be running your cock sucker

[External Image Removed]
Lo_Profile

Re: research   Posted Sat Nov 4, 06   9:11 AM     

no i dont need ice... i need you to go back to your corner before i tell you dad and he beats your ass again

[External Image Removed]
ShotgunStang429

Re: research   Posted Sat Nov 4, 06   5:18 PM     

funny cars only run two speed gear boxes you fuck. what was that, 300+ mph in the quarter mile with two gears?

Neil, I wanna party with you!!!!!!
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: research   Posted Sat Nov 4, 06   9:22 PM     

Funny cars also have thousand of horsepower. I dont think hes driving a funny car, hes driving a pos 150 hp spirit. His gearing is long and shitty. To spread out at least 100mph in 3 gears gives you an incredibly shitty gear ratio. I call bullshit that he even beat the WRX, you know, the car thats got 80 more hp and 50 more lb/ft and is also a 5speed AWD STOCK. I hate liars.

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: research   Posted Sun Nov 5, 06   5:49 PM     

Alright dumbshit I will teach you some thing, here are all of the Impreza models made in 2005

2.5RS Sedan 4D
2.5RS Sport Wagon 4D
Outback Sport Wagon 4D
Outback Sport Special Edition Wagon
WRX Sedan 4D
WRX Sport Wagon 4D
WRX STi Sedan 4D

ShotgunStang429

Re: research   Posted Mon Nov 6, 06   3:01 PM     

by "base" WRX Lo was just referring to a no option WRX, excluding all the shit that doesnt effect speed (power seats, windows, stereo, etc). so it doesnt matter if it was a "base" or a fully loaded WRX. o yea, subaru does make one, designated TR or tuner ready. so there is a "base" WRX but it has nothing to do with winning a fuckin race. you both are disproven

SweetNeon

Re: research   Posted Mon Nov 6, 06   3:57 PM     

OK cock sucker this is standard equiptment on a low class 2005 WRX:

A/C
PS
PW
PDL
TW
CC
Am/Fm stereo
Multi Compact Disc
Dual Front Air Bags
Front Side Air Bags
ABS
Alloy Wheels

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: research   Posted Mon Nov 6, 06   7:38 PM     

There is no such thing as a base WRX, because a WRX is a sport model of the Impreza. The 2.5RS is the base model, the WRX is the sport, and both of you are morons.

[External Image Removed]
NOS
Re: research   Posted Tue Nov 7, 06   6:09 AM     

hahahaha u both got ur asses handed to u by rotary buahhahaha

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
ShotgunStang429

Re: research   Posted Tue Nov 7, 06   10:14 AM     

hey douche bag look at subaru.fuckingcom and look at the cheapest WRX (not the cheapest impreza, who gives a shit and whos going to compare a WRX to a regular pos impreza, rotary fuck off) the cheapest WRX is the fuckin TR. its a stripper, like a boss 302 or the older STi's where they didnt have stereos. it has manual seats, single cd, cloth seating, and no pussy wing. fuck you both of you, especially rotary because ok a WRX is an Impreza, but they do not compare. GTO to a Tempest, 200 cid 6 cyl 'stang to a BOSS 429, a neon to an SRT-4. fuck off you pussies. and NOS nice input, youre like a homo rapper's hype man, who happens to be a midget and also gay. shut up this is a fuckin car forum not "i'm a douche bag little kid who has no pubes and can only post when someone tries to prove somebody else wrong" forum. fuck you

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5 6