This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 84340

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5 6  
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: research   Posted Wed Oct 25, 06   5:46 PM     

I never said you said it didnt spool in fourth either, you dumbass.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Riceracer
Re: research   Posted Wed Oct 25, 06   7:49 PM     

fuck off sweetneon

I'm so hardcore, I make Slipknot look like a boyband.
DBLDREW
Re: research   Posted Thu Oct 26, 06   8:06 AM     

Quote by NOS:
i never said it didnt spool in 4th u dumass

Well you said it didn’t start spooling until 5th @ 4500 so that would mean that it didn’t spool in 4th Dumass

Here is a refresher on what you said…

Quote by NOS:
i had shfitied into fifth and he started pulling on me i was only at about 4k rpms. he pulled on me some more. 10 ft ahead of me. 20 ft ahead of me 30 ft ahead or me. suddenly i jolted as i reached 4.5k rpm and my turbo started spooling.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
NOS
Re: research   Posted Thu Oct 26, 06   11:05 AM     

i dont think u get the point... IT SPOOLED IN FOURTH BUT I NEVER STATED THAT IT DID

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
69charger
Re: research   Posted Thu Oct 26, 06   12:26 PM     

just shut the fuck up and back the fuck up and we'll have no problems

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: research   Posted Thu Oct 26, 06   12:52 PM     

I dont think you get the point. In a real scenario, it would have spooled in first, and stayed spooled up as you shifted. It doesnt unspool as you shift idiot, so you shouldnt have flown by as you shifted into 5th, you should have flown past him way before, and who bets in a random street race, and actually pays? We arent stupid, so just stop.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
69charger
Re: research   Posted Thu Oct 26, 06   4:16 PM     

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: research   Posted Thu Oct 26, 06   10:29 PM     

Your welcome.

[External Image Removed]
69charger
Re: research   Posted Fri Oct 27, 06   5:11 AM     

lol

[External Image Removed]
Lo_Profile

Re: research   Posted Fri Oct 27, 06   1:59 PM     

ok lil kiddo what kinda car you got? i have a turbo car and time i press the gas it wraps around to about 15psi and i dont have to wait on my turbo to spoil up... you cant even possibly have turbo lag that bad you would have to have something besides a 4 banger like maybe a 1 or 2 lmao you could put a T3 Garret turbo on your car bro and it wouldnt have that much lag hell you could pull a turbo off of a supra, 3000gt vr-4, Skyline for ex. and you wouldnt of gotten that much turbo lag so here is a tip..

Dont and i repeat DONT lie... it makes you look bad because you have no clue of what you are speaking of

[External Image Removed]
Lo_Profile

Re: research   Posted Fri Oct 27, 06   2:10 PM     

What kind of car do you race? Dodge Spirit Es Turbo 3spd Automatic

When was the last time you raced? last saturday night

Where do you race (general info)? Jacksonville (not giving spots away not stupid enough)

What are the stakes when you race? just for fun

What income class was you raised in? Middle

Are you employed/what type of job do you have? Parts Manage at a dodge dealership

What are some of your favorite foods/drinks? Smirnoff, Kermts Koolaid(its a alcohol drink, not beverage), Purple Haze, Bacardi, Buttery Nipples, Sweet Tea
Food: Hamburgers, Pizza, Ribs, Steak, Nachos, Chicken so forth

Have you ever been injured in a race .NO

Have you ever been ticketed for racing? lol no (ran a few times tho

What is your best racing story?

usual saturday night we are hanging out at the local kmart parking lot like usual probably about 50-60 cars and a shit load of subaru's pull in and its the local subi punk who automatically talk shit because there car is turbo well me and my Turbo Dodge buddies stand up watch were they go make us a lil walk over to them and begin to talk shit with them seeing how they have already started there normal bs about being faster than everyone else which is a total false statement well we chose up a spot to go to like usual which we cant go to anymore btw the FHP cracked down and stopped us, newho about 30-40 cars head out to this spot because its a long strip of emptiness and we all like it and we get there and a few other turbo cars besides us TD ppl because to make bets and i have this Base Model slowass Subaru WRX pull up to me and ask me to race i told him sure i doubt i outrun you tho because my car is old and is shitty so with a smirk on my face i sat in my car and started it back up and drove down the road 1/2 and turned around so the car would have time to warm up so i wouldnt blow a head gasket.. welp got back to the line and raced him to the stop point and ended up around 8-10 car lengths ahead of the kid and him and his buddies both were pissed because they had no clue id outrun him ... thank god i didnt race any of the STi's that night they were lookin tough i just stuck with the lil ole WRX punks

[External Image Removed]
Iwantasupra

Re: research   Posted Fri Oct 27, 06   3:39 PM     

Awesome story man

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
Lo_Profile

Re: research   Posted Fri Oct 27, 06   5:26 PM     

thanks... i may have more stories... i am going out in my car again this saturday night

[External Image Removed]
NOS
Re: research   Posted Sat Oct 28, 06   9:32 PM     

im wondering how u only got 8-10 legths wen ur car is a turbo model and his is base...even with his good launch he shoudnt be able to be that close

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
Lo_Profile

Re: research   Posted Sat Oct 28, 06   10:43 PM     

lol base model TURBO WRX he isnt exactly slow by stock i mean he has his shit-can exhaust and k&n air filter thas it

[External Image Removed]
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5 6