This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 84340

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6  
NOS
Re: research   Posted Mon Oct 23, 06   3:13 PM     

and i never said i didnt pull on him in 4th at 4.5k rpm

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
NOS
Re: research   Posted Mon Oct 23, 06   3:17 PM     

and if u want to kno the cars i have here are some
note: just the manufacturers now later i will post the actual cars just to name the good ones

12 lambos 8 ferraris 24 mayback benz 19 roll royce 14 bentleys and 13 buggatis

Silo55
Re: research   Posted Mon Oct 23, 06   3:26 PM     

If you had a turbo on any of those cars *if you actually owned them that is* it would spool quicker than 4.5k rpms due to the high dispacement and many cylidners of many of those cars.

Plus if you could afford hose cars you would be way to high profile to be on this site.

Plus you otld me you drove and Integra.

Iwantasupra

Re: research   Posted Mon Oct 23, 06   4:19 PM     

I believe there is only one model of Rolls Royce out now, and I don't want to know why you have 14. Good job, you spent around 5 million to have the same car a bunch of times. And I'm sure you'd be on cribs or something if you were really that rich. in other words, GTFO my CVSR.

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
Iwantasupra

Re: research   Posted Mon Oct 23, 06   4:21 PM     

Awesoeme joke, I'm glad we have another smart/funny person.
Welcome to the site, man

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
69charger
Re: research   Posted Mon Oct 23, 06   4:27 PM     

dude u can tell he's bull shittin

[External Image Removed]
NOS
Re: research   Posted Mon Oct 23, 06   4:46 PM     

omg seriously u must feel so smart what grade r u in man like 3rd?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: research   Posted Mon Oct 23, 06   5:27 PM     

You steal that turbo off of a big rig? That shit shouldnt even spool.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
DBLDREW
Re: research   Posted Mon Oct 23, 06   6:44 PM     

You said..

“my 4 banger started pulling on him immediately because what he didnt kno was that my 4 banger had a little over 400hp and my turbo wasnt even spooling yet.”

So you started the race and you weren’t spooled up yet, I’m guessing you were in 4th gear? Or was it 3rd? Please specify if you want.

You said…

“i had shfitied into fifth and he started pulling on me i was only at about 4k rpms. he pulled on me some more. 10 ft ahead of me. 20 ft ahead of me 30 ft ahead or me. suddenly i jolted as i reached 4.5k rpm and my turbo started spooling. i was gaining faster and faster and faster by now i was at 140mph and almost near redline”

So you shift into 5th at 4000 (still not spooled) and your turbo didn’t start spooling until 4500 rpm So by your own words you never spooled up until you got into 5th gear at 4500 rpm. It took all of 4th and ½ of 5th before you spooled up. 1000+ hp supras don’t come close to taking that long to spool up.

Exactly what car and turbo where you running? Don’t bother answering you are just some 12 year old tool that has no clue what you are talking about.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
69charger
Re: research   Posted Tue Oct 24, 06   2:10 PM     

ok 1 i agree with you, and yes i'm 13 but still even I kno he's fulla shit

[External Image Removed]
NOS
Re: research   Posted Tue Oct 24, 06   4:27 PM     

go check hks.com they have 1400-2200hp turbos that dont spool till 5.7k rpm on some cars

SweetNeon

Re: research   Posted Tue Oct 24, 06   4:51 PM     

fuck off

DBLDREW
Re: research   Posted Tue Oct 24, 06   6:10 PM     

The point that is eluding you is that it wont take 2 full gears worth of time before the turbo spools up. If the turbo spools up at 5700rpm then that is how much exhaust gas flow it takes to turn the turbine fast enough so the compressor will be spinning fast enough to start producing boost. The amount of exhaust gas flow at WOT at 5700rpm is the same regardless of what gear you are in. If your turbo normally spools up around 4500 rpm then it would of spooled in 4th at 4500 it wouldn’t wait until you hit 5th at 4500. Your full of shit you don’t know anything about cars and how they work. Go back to your xbox little boy.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: research   Posted Wed Oct 25, 06   9:02 AM     

5700 RPM's in what car?

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
NOS
Re: research   Posted Wed Oct 25, 06   3:02 PM     

i never said it didnt spool in 4th u dumass

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6