This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 23258

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
Cicada
So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Wed Aug 30, 06   8:24 PM     

i've noticed that there's quite a few people _not_ from here..so how many actually live here, and where?

SweetNeon

Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Wed Aug 30, 06   10:06 PM     

There are not to many locals on here any more, there was a good amount a few years ago. I'm based in Indio.

Cicada
Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Thu Aug 31, 06   5:19 PM     

that sucks :/ What happened to everyone? or rather, why the departure?

Cicada
Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Thu Aug 31, 06   5:20 PM     

after browsing the threads and forums...must've been all the youngins?

I'd like to see another site for all the car enthusiasts out here in the valley, but if I started one, i'm not sure how successful it would be.

Edited by Cicada (Thu Aug 31, 06   5:23 PM)

SweetNeon

Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Thu Aug 31, 06   11:19 PM     

Street racing went down hill in the valley after the police started cracking down real hard. Every thing started fadeing away since then.

Cicada
Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Thu Aug 31, 06   11:43 PM     

come to think of it, last time i'd heard or seen an organized night race was more than 2-3 years ago. :P

either way, i'd like to see [or start] a site for the car people in the valley, though it doesn't necessarily have to do with street racing [in fact, i'd rather that no racing stories were posted on teh site, anyway...or at the very least, make it private to members]

SweetNeon

Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Fri Sep 1, 06   9:47 AM     

People still meet up in indio/coachella to race but there is not to many cars. Good luck with the site, i would imagion it would be hard to get enough local members with out some sort of advertiseing.

Cicada
Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Mon Sep 4, 06   3:57 PM     

thanks

NOS
Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Tue Sep 5, 06   2:19 AM     

sweetneons mom lives in the cochella valley just like all the other little bitchs living in that shithole

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
SweetNeon

Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Tue Sep 5, 06   9:48 AM     

Where do you live little boy? This valley is a resort area with more golf courses then any city in the world.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Tue Sep 5, 06   11:59 AM     

Dont attempt to glorify the desert. Its always fuckin hot and anybody who can afford to live closer to LA county does.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Tue Sep 5, 06   12:28 PM     

Tell that to most of the richest people in the US that have homes in this valley. Its in the 80s over here during the seasion. Any one who wants lung cancer would move closer to LA county to enjoy the smog and chinese people.

NOS
Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Tue Sep 5, 06   4:45 PM     

i live in florida and miami is the shit out here theres tons of sweet cars and hot girls... like every other car you c there goes a lambo or porshe or ferrari or custom made cars i live only less than an hour away from all that

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Tue Sep 5, 06   6:40 PM     

Most of the richest people in the US huh? That doesnt even make sense.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Cicada
Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Tue Sep 5, 06   7:41 PM     

Miami is like the LA of the east. cars that would get gawked at elsewhere are jsut another car over here/over there. living in either place you become desensitized to exotics :P

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3