This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 23258

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
Cicada
Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Tue Sep 5, 06   7:46 PM     

"Most of the richest people in the US huh? That doesnt even make sense. "

judging by per-capita income, Indian Wells is #73 in all of the united states..which seems low, but you have ot consider it's 73rd out of ALL of the cities in the U.S.

in CA, Indian Wells comes in at like 14th or something.

the rest are all Orange County.

so, considering that Indian Wells puts CV on the map in terms of income, i'd say that some of the richest people in the U.S. live or own houses here.

Cicada
Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Tue Sep 5, 06   7:50 PM     

Indian Wells is a city in Riverside County, California, in the Coachella Valley (Palm Springs area), in between Palm Desert and La Quinta. As of the 2000 census, the city population was 3,816.

It has the highest proportion of millionaires of any city in the United States.

SweetNeon

Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Tue Sep 5, 06   8:13 PM     

How does it not make sence? We have presidents that own homes out here, a shit load of movie stars have owned homes out here since the 50s-60s includeing bob hope-elvis ect... shit even the VP of microsoft bought a 13mill house in big horn and then there are the super rich people that would put his house to shame that have 4 plus houses on there property includeing there own golf courses.

SweetNeon

Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Tue Sep 5, 06   8:14 PM     

You got owned bitch by the locals

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Tue Sep 5, 06   9:13 PM     

No you idiot. Its either "the richest people" or "most rich people", not "most of the richest people".

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Cicada
Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Tue Sep 5, 06   9:37 PM     

bill gates has a corporate retreat in indian wells CC

Cicada
Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Tue Sep 5, 06   9:40 PM     

"most of the richest people" still makes sense, even though it doesn't sound right.

there's the rich...and then the 'richest'...bill gates, etc. who are on a whole 'nother level. sort of along the same vein as the 'smart' and the 'smartest' or the 'fast' and the 'fastest'....

so when saying 'most of the richest...' means that most of _those_ types of people live or own homes here.

saying 'most rich people' would be clumping all rich people into one group and saying that most live here....which would also make sense.

saying 'the richest people live here' would mean that ALL of the richest people live here, which is simply not true.

Edited by Cicada (Tue Sep 5, 06   9:43 PM)

SweetNeon

Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Tue Sep 5, 06   10:09 PM     

Well you idiot if I said "the richest people" that would include ALL of the richest people which would be incorrect or if i said most rich people that would include way to many ass holes and a argument of what do you consider rich. Now saying "most of the richest people" is saying 2 things. First is the word "MOST" which doesn't mean All and doesn't mean a few, now hopefully you under stand how "of the" fits in the quote so I'll move on. Second is "Richest people", putting it that way is separating the richest people from ordinary rich people. Do you understand now junk yard boy, or should i say it in ebonics so you can understand better.

SweetNeon

Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Tue Sep 5, 06   10:11 PM     

You just got owned twice junk yard boy, how does it feal?

SweetNeon

Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Tue Sep 5, 06   10:32 PM     

Sweet, I'll look forward to inheriting my grandfathers membership so I can crash one of there party's some day, I can only imagine how many high class hookers those corporate whores have hanging around

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Tue Sep 5, 06   11:12 PM     

I like how you waited 30 minutes to post what he said practically verbatim. "Most of the richest people" IS NOT proper english. If he wanted to distinguish between the majority, then he would have said "majority". You have to realize that he is a really dumb person in order to understand anything he is trying to say.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Tue Sep 5, 06   11:44 PM     

Lame

SweetNeon

Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Tue Sep 5, 06   11:52 PM     

So first you go from - Its either "the richest people" or "most rich people",- then to -would have said "majority". What should I of said next? How about your a fucking jerkoff?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Wed Sep 6, 06   2:39 PM     

Its what everyone would expect from a simpleton like you, so whats stopping you?

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: So who's actually from the Coachella Valley?   Posted Wed Sep 6, 06   4:17 PM     

thats the best you can come up with?

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3