This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 28014

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4  
DBLDREW
Re: Witch car is the best   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   10:48 AM     

What are you planning on doing to the car? What type of “Performance” are you talking about? Are you making a ¼ mile car, a drifter, a road course, a rally car? You’re still not getting it.

Well considering you are only 13 then get the boy on tractor in my second post. You cant drive a real car but you could drive the tractor and you just bought yourself a friend (or lover)

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
ND4SPD
Re: Witch car is the best   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   10:54 AM     

I mean something I can get good exseleration and torque out of. man, just look-I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT PARTS but I'm willing to learn-even from you. AND PS: I aint no freaking child malester you fag. I just want your opinion on witch car I can fix up, take to car shows and make any-one who reads the dyno results to be in awe of the car's power.

some-one run over NOS
DBLDREW
Re: Witch car is the best   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   11:10 AM     

Again you are only 13 so the only option that you have is the tractor. You will get the best acceleration out of the tractor by default because you cant drive a car. You might as well put a Lamborghini in you list of choices because you would have the same chance of driving a Lamborghini as you would the ford Festiva… which would be 0%

ND4SPD
Re: Witch car is the best   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   11:15 AM     

JUST SHUT UP OR WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER MY FRIKIN' QUESTIION OR JUST SHUT UP!!! you may be older than me but personaly I think your stupider than me! This hole time I just want an answer. But you just want to be all gay about!

some-one run over NOS
DBLDREW
Re: Witch car is the best   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   11:27 AM     

Of all of the vehicles listed in this thread I gave you the fastest one that you could drive. If you don’t like the answer then come back in another 3 years and ask again when you are actually capable of driving a car.

Now if you are talking hypothetically which car would be the fastest (not the fastest option for you) The fastest (stock) car mentioned in this thread would be the Lamborghini, so when you are old enough get one of them.

ND4SPD
Re: Witch car is the best   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   11:37 AM     

There is no lambergini you fag. You put down 32 for your age, but realy your probable like 9. FUCK OFF!

some-one run over NOS
ND4SPD
Re: Witch car is the best   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   11:41 AM     

I don't think you know but I FUCKIN' mean it!

some-one run over NOS
DBLDREW
Re: Witch car is the best   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   11:49 AM     

The Lamborghini was mentioned a few posts ago by me. But if we really want to get technical a Lamborghini isn’t a car but a car manufacturer. If you where half way intelligent you could of pointed that out and made me look stupid rather then pointing out your lack of reading comprehension.

You’re right I’m not 32. I’m 34 now. I guess I should update my profile…

“I don't think you know but I FUCKIN' mean it!”

What the hell do you mean?

ND4SPD
Re: Witch car is the best   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   11:57 AM     

I mean to just shut up! I don't care how damn old you are I just want a freakin' answer. and also-I know that lamborghini is a car manufature and if I were to have one I would get a yellow Murcielago. And for God's sake just shut the fuck up you cock suckin' ass licking muncky fucking basterd!

some-one run over NOS
DBLDREW
Re: Witch car is the best   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   12:10 PM     

Ok no problem I will just keep quiet. But I still will post, considering I’m typing and not talking…

If you didn’t care how old I was why did you bring it up? Is your mom asking about me? Tell her no thanks I don’t like fat chicks.

ND4SPD
Re: Witch car is the best   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   12:14 PM     

Dude! quite talking about my mom you bitching idiot! and by the way-what kind of 34 year older calls wemon chics and if you think some one is ugly then don't call them a chic you dip-shit.

some-one run over NOS
SweetNeon

Re: Witch car is the best   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   12:23 PM     

Calm down little girls dont get your panties in a bunch.

ND4SPD
Re: Witch car is the best   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   12:25 PM     

Jesus-all I want is for some one to answer my question.

some-one run over NOS
DBLDREW
Re: Witch car is the best   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   12:26 PM     

Trust me I’m a man of my word I haven’t said a thing about your mom. I promised not to talk to you so I won’t. But this will obviously leave us in a sticky situation if your mom and me start dating. So I guess we will have to make an exception when your mom is in the room.

You seem to think that your mom isn’t ugly. Good to hear considering she obviously keeps asking about me. But don’t take this the wrong way but I’m not sure I trust your opinion (considering you can’t seem to form one on what car you like) So do you have any pics of her you could post? Try to get a few of her in the shower, so I really know what I’m getting myself into.

ND4SPD
Re: Witch car is the best   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   12:28 PM     

You Fucking Pervert! GET OFF OF THE GOD DAMN WEB-SITE!

some-one run over NOS
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4