This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 17450

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
RACINLIFE

Re: Good car or not?   Posted Sat Aug 12, 06   12:04 PM     

that was really gay now shut the fuck up or attempt to prove that my mom isnt dead and that your not fucking your mom with your microscopic dick

shut the hell up bitch oh and Rx_otary_Se7en stop humping your keaboard and writing gay replies and go fuck up some other website

Racerchic06
Re: Good car or not?   Posted Sat Aug 12, 06   5:41 PM     

Okay NOS Your really Fucking annoying and you need to stop making stupid ass combacks about peoples moms okay. and if you reply to this and its something stupid about my mom i dont care cuz i dont know my mom;. she left when i was little and i live with my dad.

Preppy People Are Gay Jack Asses
RACINLIFE

Re: Good car or not?   Posted Sat Aug 12, 06   5:42 PM     

thank you and im sorry to hear about that

shut the hell up bitch oh and Rx_otary_Se7en stop humping your keaboard and writing gay replies and go fuck up some other website

Racerchic06
Re: Good car or not?   Posted Sat Aug 12, 06   5:45 PM     

its okay i dont know her so it doesnt affect me. and he is a annoying bitch newaz. I think they should ban him from the site. oh and the stupid pic is just strait up shit

RACINLIFE

Re: Good car or not?   Posted Sat Aug 12, 06   5:56 PM     

yea the pic really is a gay one and i knew my mom for quite a while so it was hard to get by when she died

Hey gues what, SHUT THE FUCK UP! I just got a real gun can i see how much blood it draws on you? ah what the hell ill do it either way
Racerchic06
Re: Good car or not?   Posted Sat Aug 12, 06   6:03 PM     

Sorry Well At Least You Had a Mom and knew her i lived my whole life(13 years) without a mom and i turned out to be the biggest tomboy in the world. LOL!

RACINLIFE

Re: Good car or not?   Posted Sat Aug 12, 06   6:07 PM     

lol i wounder why lol and now can we get back to the topic of my dodge neon?

Hey gues what, SHUT THE FUCK UP! I just got a real gun can i see how much blood it draws on you? ah what the hell ill do it either way
Silo55
Re: Good car or not?   Posted Sat Aug 12, 06   6:15 PM     

Well lets see, of the 1996 model year, DOHC engine, weighs about 2400lbs. Im sure if you stripped it down completely and custom made a turbo charger kit for it you couldm ake a decently fast car.

RACINLIFE

Re: Good car or not?   Posted Sat Aug 12, 06   6:16 PM     

ok cool

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Good car or not?   Posted Sat Aug 12, 06   9:47 PM     

It isnt going to be nearly as fast as your fake Z though.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
NOS
Re: Good car or not?   Posted Sat Aug 12, 06   9:53 PM     

lo i bet i can do the 1/4 mile faster than u on my skateboard vs u in that neon

RACINLIFE IS A HOMO TOO!!!! http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/3981/megahomoed1.jpg
OMG str33tracin IS A HOMO http://i2.tinypic.com/23igwol.jpg
Racerchic06
Re: Good car or not?   Posted Sat Aug 12, 06   11:09 PM     

I Fucking Dought It. I Think an old granny could go faster than you going 5mph in a 40mph zone. Oh and back to the neon i think that would be cool. i really dont know nething about modern day cars im all old school but i know a little. i think you should do whatever the hell you want with it. expirement with it and c what you come up with

RACINLIFE

Re: Good car or not?   Posted Sun Aug 13, 06   8:50 AM     

like 5 nos botles to go even faster when im running ove NOS on his shity little skateboard that he probably dosnt even have

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Good car or not?   Posted Sun Aug 13, 06   12:54 PM     

You could have a hundred nitrous bottles and it wouldnt make any difference between having just one or two.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
RACINLIFE

Re: Good car or not?   Posted Sun Aug 13, 06   12:58 PM     

yea you have a point but actually the more nos you have would slow it down because each one adds more weight

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3