This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 23006

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4  
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: funny pics   Posted Tue Aug 8, 06   2:25 AM     

You spelled "which" wrong. That is very true. Your rebuttle is null and void.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
RACINLIFE

Re: funny pics   Posted Tue Aug 8, 06   5:21 AM     

reported once again because your gay

shut the hell up bitch

69charger
Re: funny pics   Posted Tue Aug 8, 06   5:55 AM     

hey how do u report people

[External Image Removed]
RACINLIFE

Re: funny pics   Posted Tue Aug 8, 06   7:34 AM     

.................. ill tell you on pm

shut the hell up bitch oh and Rx_otary_Se7en stop humping your keaboard and writing gay replies and go fuck up some other website

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: funny pics   Posted Tue Aug 8, 06   12:58 PM     

You cant report people. The moderator used to regular these forums, and he would do things himself. The only way you can contact him is through my way of doing it. Good luck getting me to tell you.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
RACINLIFE

Re: funny pics   Posted Tue Aug 8, 06   4:24 PM     

omg your a complerte jackass you dont even know how to report people lmfaoad a 4 year old could probably figure that 1 out! oh wait thats right u are 4 so ill make it a smart 4 year old and your not smart at all so your just a dumb retard that pretends hes smart and is tough but face it your just a dumb JACKASS SO STFU LEAVE AND DOME COME BACK UNLESS YOU BECOME A FUCKIN ADULD OR AT LEAST SMARTER AND DONT ACT LIKE A TOTAL ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shut the hell up bitch oh and Rx_otary_Se7en stop humping your keaboard and writing gay replies and go fuck up some other website

RACINLIFE

Re: funny pics   Posted Tue Aug 8, 06   4:27 PM     

oh and i dont need what ever way you think you know if it even is a way i probably already use it all the time but make sure you understand my last post i know its a bit much to read 4 u u dumb little 4 year old

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: funny pics   Posted Tue Aug 8, 06   5:31 PM     

Yeah ok buddy. Calling people kids and your're a 16 year old bullshitter. "I got a ticket on the way home blah blah blah". Shut your fake white ass up and keep playing counterstrike bitch.

[External Image Removed]
RACINLIFE

Re: funny pics   Posted Wed Aug 9, 06   5:31 AM     

wow that was the worst come back i ever read. your to stupid to even know how old people are lmfao. aparently your to dumb to know where to look for ages so im not going to bother and tell you so just stop making dumb ass replies because all there prooving is how much of a dumb ass you are

NOS
Re: funny pics   Posted Wed Aug 9, 06   1:16 PM     

RACINLIFE u lied about a couple things like u said u had a 300zx turbo or sumething and then covered the copywright and said it was urs another time u were like (quote from RACINLIFE) "i rubbed two pencils together realy fast and made a fire and put it inside my desk and then my whole desk got burned and im a huge faggot motherfucking homo and then i got supended"

I THINK UR JUST A DUMASS 12 YR OLD WHOS TRYING TO ACT LIKE HES 20

OMG str33tracin IS A GAY ASS HOMO FOR PROOF HERES A PIC http://i2.tinypic.com/23igwol.jpg
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: funny pics   Posted Wed Aug 9, 06   1:19 PM     

Exactly. How is your 300zx? Do you still not own one? Is it still imaginary? Have you gotten any paint thinner to rub the copyright off of the door? Fucking queen of the liars; coudnt even bullshit us with a picture that DIDDNT HAVE A COPYRIGHT ON IT.

[External Image Removed]
NOS
Re: funny pics   Posted Wed Aug 9, 06   1:29 PM     

CHECK OUT THE NEW PIC IN MY SIG!!!!

RACINLIFE IS A HOMO TOO!!!! http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/3981/megahomoed1.jpg
OMG str33tracin IS A HOMO http://i2.tinypic.com/23igwol.jpg
RACINLIFE

Re: funny pics   Posted Wed Aug 9, 06   2:40 PM     

wow your two reall jackasses that dont know a single come back. im not scared of you two your just two little kids acting cool calling every one else kids and homos so just shut the fuck up and learn to make a real come back

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: funny pics   Posted Wed Aug 9, 06   3:41 PM     

Unlike my relatively noob counterpart, I have what most people would call "credibility". See I dont just make shit up to sound cool, and unlike yourself, I dont need to constantly attempt to create a fake image for yourself. I find it amazing that the PM you sent me 20 minutes ago (which is probably the only time you have ever used the PM system) tells me to "get a life bitch". If anyone should get a life, I would think its the person who makes shit up all day and tries to show pictures of their "300zx" on the internet. If you quit now, you wont look like such a bitch.

[External Image Removed]
RACINLIFE

Re: funny pics   Posted Wed Aug 9, 06   4:48 PM     

no your the bitch that makes shit up all day you fuckin niger. i dont go on the internet and search for cars to post on this forum and say its mine i take pictures of my car and post it on here so just get your fuckin 4 year old black ass outa here and get fuckin life ya fuckin niger

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4