This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 3913

Give_em_Hell
What do you think?   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   4:20 PM     

what do you think of the Nissan 240sx?
Good Car?
Bad Car?
i have a chance of getting one and i love the car but want opinion's
is it a car that can be souped up easyily?
etc

Edited by Give_em_Hell (Sat Jul 22, 06   4:42 PM)

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think?   Posted Fri Jul 28, 06   7:50 PM     

it's ok, of course it depends on the eingen, the miles, the condition, the price, the place, what your going to do to it, and how much are you going to use it.

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
ToxicCarbon
Re: What do you think?   Posted Sat Jul 29, 06   9:22 AM     

oh yes of course it depends on the eingen, i mean how could yo drive with a bad eingen? you might blow out a pikon or something, learn how to spell you faggot and before you go sayin im not a fag b/c i have a girlfriend then try this out, your a poser you go in the muscle car posts and reply to crap you dont even understand so just keep to import post with all of your other faggot friends, you can all go and have fannypack sex and giz all over each others storage compartments......oh yea and the 240? its a piece, dont even bother with it unless you are just some stupid beaner or asian then its your game.

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think?   Posted Sat Jul 29, 06   9:41 AM     

Don't listen to toxic, the 240 is a pretty good car, but you have to find the right model years (don't go pre-89). It won't necessarily be the best drag car (though it's no slacker when built up well), but it handles well and makes a hell of a drifter.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think?   Posted Sat Jul 29, 06   1:36 PM     

WOW SOMEONES GOT SAND IN THERE VAGINA AND IT AINT ME, AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKIING ABOUT?

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
ToxicCarbon
Re: What do you think?   Posted Sat Jul 29, 06   8:14 PM     

your the only one here with a vagina so i dont know what your talking about!

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: What do you think?   Posted Sat Jul 29, 06   9:38 PM     

That is the cheapest, most childish cheap ass comeback Ive ever seen. And may I say that I like it.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: What do you think?   Posted Sun Jul 30, 06   8:29 AM     

It's much more likely that he's the only one here who'll never be anywhere near a vagina. I love that word, Vagina, Vagina, VAGINA!!!

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.