This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2359

Import_Fan

Introduction to me   Posted Mon Jul 17, 06   1:19 PM     

A few cars that I like: Nissan 350Z (Standard and Roadster), Nissan Skyline GTR (1998-2003). I like a lot more cars than that, but I don't want to list them all because then, I'll sound like some idiot that can't like a few cars better than others. But I am a very big fan of Street Racing and heard about this site and I went ahead and joined, and that is pretty much it.

Iwantasupra

Re: Introduction to me   Posted Tue Jul 18, 06   1:05 PM     

I'm new here too. Both those cars are really nice I have to agree. But you forgot the Supra in that list :-P

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Introduction to me   Posted Tue Jul 18, 06   10:07 PM     

If you mention a goddamn Supra one more time, Im going to shitlist you.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: Introduction to me   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   9:24 AM     

What's wrong with the Supra Supra Supra Supra Supra? Supra Supra? Supra, Supra.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Iwantasupra

Re: Introduction to me   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   9:55 AM     

Lol

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
buddhakwake
Re: Introduction to me   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   9:57 AM     

I'm a fan of the movie Being John Malkovich, and there is a funny scene in there where all the people are John Malkovich and they speak only by saying "Malkovich".

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.