This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 3147

Civicmod
God I hate kids   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   11:12 AM     

I have been a long time reader of these forums and learned alot, lol they also have me crackin up on the regular. I was always to shy or lazy to post here but I just had to post this shit. www.sung-fu.com some blogger fag making us look bad. I don't know why parents let there dumb little kids access the internet. People like this are a waiste of oxygen.

Str33tRacer

Re: God I hate kids   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   1:41 PM     

Hey, I'm a kid! But nice site is it your's? Pretty cool, how the hell did you come up with that name? LOL But anyway? Well anyways if you ever want to go to my site it's http://www.sitekreator.com/streetracing !

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: God I hate kids   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   7:13 PM     

Good stuff.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Str33tRacer

Re: God I hate kids   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   7:53 PM     

yargadegeindurgin! : )

buddhakwake
Re: God I hate kids   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   8:58 PM     

Where did this blogger make us look bad. The post I read (street racer's rebuttal) was quite wonderful. The point he raised, that stupid people need to stop blaming the media and entertainment people for their own lack of involvement in the raising of their children (be it people who blame FNF for street racing or Iron Maiden or Marilyn Manson for suicides or violent tv for psycho abusers and murderers), is completely true. The people who jump on these bandwagons (stop the insanity, doesn't anyone care about the children) are the people who don't belong in a free society because they themselves are not capable of restraint. This leads them to think that all people need to be protected from themselves. That is BULLSHIT and UNAMERICAN to the extreme. I don't think we should have mandatory helmet laws because those people who are dumb enough to ride without helmets need to be weeded out of the gene pool (and for those who say "well, we have to pay for their hospital care when they hurt themselves" I say, make it a law that anyone who deliberately goes against common sense immediately loses his societal support).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: God I hate kids   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   9:00 PM     

some people have accidents and bust there head's open.

buddhakwake
Re: God I hate kids   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   9:02 PM     

And if that is because they were deliberately ignoring helmet or seatbelt laws, then I say GOOD!

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: God I hate kids   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   9:03 PM     

yeah lol