This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 12835

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
Str33tRacer

Re: stupid ricers!!!! god i hate them   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   7:01 PM     

it's a damn gocart what american companies make gocarts?

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
Str33tRacer

Re: stupid ricers!!!! god i hate them   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   7:03 PM     

what the fuck dose the fast and the furious have to do with it, i said neon lights, cold air intake system!!!!! YOU STAND CORRECTED.

ToxicCarbon
Re: stupid ricers!!!! god i hate them   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   7:04 PM     

i have a gokart and i dint rice i out, i have a all homemade kart with a 5hp briggs and stratton motorsee how easy it is not to be a quire. now just admit that will will never beat me in this little arguement. so just say yes you majesty and go suck ur gfs cock

Str33tRacer

Re: stupid ricers!!!! god i hate them   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   7:06 PM     

( all of my stuff is AMERICAN dumbass )omg 5hp, my gocart has 42hp top speed 98 mph.

ToxicCarbon
Re: stupid ricers!!!! god i hate them   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   7:12 PM     

hey at least im honest and dont have to lie about what i have. now just go kill your self.

Str33tRacer

Re: stupid ricers!!!! god i hate them   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   7:15 PM     

i dont lie!!!! your just gelous

buddhakwake
Re: stupid ricers!!!! god i hate them   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   8:47 PM     

Actually, what the Nitrous does for you is more akin to what a turbocharger does for you. It essentially forces more oxygen into the cylinders, thus allowing for better combustion of the gasoline present, and if it is in a position to affect your sensors in a FI car it might even cause the car to put more gasoline into the pistons as well (even more like a turbocharger).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: stupid ricers!!!! god i hate them   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   8:53 PM     

i will agree with that but i though the nitrous would go into the cylinders and fill each cylinders up enough for the pistons to still make a full revoulution thus acting as a wall kinda of gas N2o thus forcing the pistons to make a quicker revolution thus making your car go faster!

buddhakwake
Re: stupid ricers!!!! god i hate them   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   8:59 PM     

No, what happens is that the nitrogen (which is not combustible) separates from the oxygen in the cylinder (due to high temperatures and pressures) and the oxygen does its job in the combustion process.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: stupid ricers!!!! god i hate them   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   9:04 PM     

oh cool i learned something today lol that's cool!

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)